10

- C H A P T E R 10 - 

"Want some ramen Dohyun-ah?" I ask Dohyun. He came out of my room after fixing himself. He's wearing my brother's clothes since he didn't bring some. I look at the window and saw that it's raining. I think the rain started earlier when we were at the shower. He followed me to the kitchen and hug me from behind. 

"Yes, will you make it for me?" he answered. I just nod my head and held his hand. His arms are circled on my waist, hugging me tight. 

I really love it when he's hugging me from behind. I don't want him to let go of me. Day by day, my feelings for him are growing. During the first week of us dating, I thought we'll eventually break up but Dohyun prove himself to me and I can really see that he's sincere with his feelings for me. 

"Should I let go noona? So you can start cooking?" He ask. "Let's just order some food Dohyun. I want to cuddle please?" He chuckled on what I said. 

"You're such a baby Kyungmi-ah" I just pout on what he said then went to living room to lay on the sofa. I heard him making a call and ordering some pizza. After ordering food, he lay down beside me and hug me. His hands are on my waist and my arms on his neck. 

"I thought you're gonna make me some ramen?" he ask. "I change my mind, I just want to cuddle with you" I answered. My hands went on his hair and touch it. 

"Thank you noona" He kissed my cheek. "For what?" I curiously ask him. 

"For giving me a chance and for always making me happy" he said. I just look at him in the eyes and smiled at him. "It's nothing Dohyun-ah. I'm the one who should thank you for always making some time for me even if we both know that you're a busy person" I said. He kissed my forehead and hug me tightly. 

A few minutes have pass and we just stay on that position. We heard a knock from the door and I quickly stand up to check it. "It must be our order" Dohyun said so I just open the door without checking who it was. 

My eyes widened when I saw my brother standing outside my apartment. 

"Song K-kang! what are you doing here?" I nervously chuckled. I saw his eyebrow furrowed. 

"Why are you so surprised? You know I'm coming here right? I texted you." he said. I didn't have time earlier to check my phone so I didn't saw his text. 

"I didn't check my phone, sorry" I said. He just nod his head. "You're gonna let me in or what?" 

I feel my heart beating so fast because of what's happening. Is it really time for my brother to know about me and Dohyun? What will happen? What am I gonna do? 

"Uhm, you can't come inside" I said. "Why?" he ask. 

"B-because I'm about to clean t-the house" I stutter. "I will not disturb you, I'll stay on the living room while you clean" he said and just went inside my apartment. I was about to grab his arm to stop him but I was too late. He already saw Dohyun sitting at the sofa while looking at us. 

"Dohyun? What are you doing here?" my brother said. I can see from his face that he's shock to see Dohyun. 

Dohyun looked at me so I shake my head to signal him not to say anything. He looked at my brother and answered him. "I forgot something when I stayed here the other night" he explained. 

"But why are you wearing my clothes?" I felt my heart skip a beat when Song Kang asked that. 

"He g-got wet!" I quickly answer my brother's question. "What?" Song Kang faced me with a confused expression. 

"I-it was raining outside when h-he got here so he got wet because of the r-rain" I explain. I avoided my brother's eyes and just focus my gaze on Dohyun. 

My brother seemed to believe what we said because he just nod his head and sat beside Dohyun. I breathe a sigh of relief when they just calmly started a conversation. 

I quickly went to the kitchen to drink some water. I can feel the dryness of my throat because of what happened earlier. Good thing Song Kang believed us or we would be dead by now. I hope my brother won't suspect us. 

"I'm hungry noona" I heard my brother said so I went on the living room to join them. I sat on the other sofa crossing my legs. 

"I ordered some pizza, it should be here any minute now" I answered. 

My brother opened the TV and just watch. "When are you leaving?" he asked Dohyun. 

"When the rain stops" Dohyun said. I just look at him then pout. He just smiled at me. 

I heard a knock so I went to the door to check it. To make sure who it was, I check the peephole this time. I open the door when I saw that it's the delivery guy. I payed the delivery guy and went back inside with our food.

"We should eat guys! The food is here!"

- E N D O F C H A P T E R 10 -