7

- C H A P T E R 7 - 

I wake up because I heard Song Kang knocking on my door. I quickly look at the spot beside me and Dohyun is no longer there. I guess he left earlier before I even woke up. I look at myself and I'm not wearing anything. My clothes from yesterday are all scattered on the floor because of what happened.

I quickly covered myself with a blanket just before my brother opened the door.  "Noona? I have work today. I have to leave right now" He said looking at me. His eyes scanned the floor and I saw his brows furrowed. "Are you naked? You sleep like that huh?" 

"W-why do you even care? It's c-comfortable" I avoided his stare. I heard him laugh. "Okay if you say so, I'm leaving now okay?" he said then closed the door again. I closed my eyes thinking about what happened between Dohyun and I. Why did I even let him do that? 

I heard my door open again and saw Song Kang holding my phone. "I forgot to give this to you noona. It's on the table near the kitchen sink" He left after putting my phone at the top of my cabinet. I must've left my phone at the kitchen because of what happened last night. 

"You're so stupid Kyungmi. So stupid!" I hit my head with my own hands. "Okay stay calm. Just act like nothing happened." I grab my clothes from the floor putting it at the laundry bag. 

I grab my towel before entering the bathroom. I quickly took a warm bath at the shower and brushed my teeth.

After taking a bath, I covered myself with a towel before going outside the bathroom. I quickly dried my hair with a blower. I look at the mirror near my cabinet and saw my neck full of hickeys. This is so annoying! How will I cover them now? Will my makeup cover all the marks? 

I went to my cabinet to pick some clothes. I put on a black hoodie and a short and went outside my room. I went to the kitchen and make myself a sandwich. I sat on the chair and ate my breakfast. 

When I was about to finish my breakfast, I heard the door open. "Yah! I thought you're leaving already? Why did you comeback?" I said without looking at the person who went in my apartment. It's probably my annoying brother. 

"Can I have a bite noona?" I look at the person who said that and saw Dohyun standing near the kitchen sink while smiling. I avoided his eyes because I don't want to look at him right now. I ignore what he said and just finished my breakfast. 

After eating, I went to the living room and opened the TV. I sat on the sofa and just watched. I'm not understanding anything from what I'm watching because I can't focus. I can feel that Dohyun is staring at me. I felt him sat beside me. 

"Why are you avoiding me? Didn't you enjoy what happened last night?" he asked. I finally look at him and saw him smirking at me. "Stop Dohyun, you're so annoying" 

I focus my eyes on the TV and just avoid him. That's right Kyungmi, don't talk and don't entertain him. 

He held my hand but I quickly remove it. "I said stop. Can't you understand what I'm saying?" 

"Sorry, I can't understand what you're saying" he said. I just closed the TV and faced him. 

"You know what? we should talk" I said. We should talk about what happened last night so we can make things clear and to stop what we're doing. 

"Last night was a mistake Dohyun. I don't even know why I agree to do that" I looked at him and I saw his face became serious. "You're lying noona" he held my hand again. 

"I know that what we did last night was not a mistake. We both enjoy what happened right? We both did it because we want to. I like you noona" I can see the sincerity on his eyes when he said that. 

"You like me?" I asked him. "Yes, I like you" 

"Why do you even like me? We just met Dohyun." I explained. 

"Believe me noona, I really like you! And besides, there are no reasons why you should like someone. You just like them for who they are." I felt him squeezed my hand. 

"Please noona, just give me a chance. I like you." I felt my heart flutter because of what he said. Why is my heart like this? What's wrong with me? 

Can I really gave him a chance? What if my brother finds out? Are we really gonna be okay? 

"I can't Dohyun" I avoided his eyes and remove my hands from his. "But why?" he asked. 

"You're my brother's friend Dohyun! He will not agree with this" I answered. I let out a deep sigh. 

"Let's not tell it to your brother. We'll just tell him if you're ready" 

"Are you sure this is gonna work? How can I be so sure that you're not gonna hurt me?" I asked him. 

"Everything will work if we want to. Trust me" I looked at his face and just hugged him. 

"Fine, I'll give you a chance. But let's just try okay? If it doesn't work, we'll just stop" I suggest. He hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead. 

"Thanks noona, thank you for giving me a chance" 

- E N D O F C H A P T E R 7 -