9

- C H A P T E R 9 - (M) 

I look at Dohyun and I know that he's mad just by looking at his eyes. I chuckled nervously and just focus on the road. 

"Answer my question Kyungmi" he held my hand tight. 

"He's the uncle of one of my students. We became friends because of that" I explained. 

"Why does he have to bring you home if you guys are just friends?" he answered back. 

I can feel the sweat between our hands. Why am I even nervous? 

"He's just being kind Dohyun. Stop overreacting" He remove my hand from his. 

"Overreacting? I'm sure he's the one that brought you home the other day. You had dinner with him. Am I right?" he asked. I became annoyed because of the tone of his voice. 

Inyeop and I didn't do anything wrong. Why is he like this? He's making me feel like I've done something wrong  even if I didn't. I ignore what he said because I'm starting to feel mad at him. 

I stop the car in front of my apartment and went outside my car ignoring him. I left him and just went inside my apartment. I heard him following me but I didn't say anything. 

I went inside my room to take some clothes from my cabinet. I want to remove all of my stress by taking a warm bath. I got some clothes from my cabinet and grab my towel. I was about to go to the bathroom but stop when I felt him hugging me from behind. 

I just let him hug me and we stay in that position for about 2 minutes. I felt him walk towards the bathroom with me and he locked the door. He put my clothes and towel near the sink. 

He slowly remove my clothes one by one. 

He started with my blouse then proceed to my pants. When I was left with my underwear, I felt him squeeze my waist. I just hug him and his face went to the crook of my neck. I felt his warm breath at my neck but I just let him. He mumbled something but I didn't heard him. 

"Hmm?" I said. I touch his hair with my hands. I felt him kiss my neck. 

"I'm sorry for being mad. I'm just jealous" I heard him explain. I didn't reply on what he said and just grab the hem of his shirt and remove it. I heard him groan when I kissed his neck. I gently bite and suck it. I felt him unclip my bra then remove it. My hands went on his chest and his hands on my waist. He just let me leave marks on his neck. 

When I was done, his hand went on my chin and press his lips against mine. I kiss him back making my knees become weak. He remove his pants and boxer and I remove my underwear. 

I didn't notice that we're already inside the shower because we're not breaking the kiss. I felt warm water went on our heads when he press the button of the shower. I can feel the heat from both of our bodies together with the heat from the warm water. He press your back against the wall and continue to kiss you. 

He break our kiss only to lick my neck. I felt him suck my neck and my hands went on his shoulders. "Y-yah, don't leave marks. It's hard to cover them" he chuckled on what I said. 

I felt his warm breath on my breast before sucking my nipple. His other hand went to my other breast squeezing it. I let out a gasp because of what he did. 

He continue to suck my breast and my other hand went on his erection. He stop sucking my breast when I did that. I gently touch his erection and pump it up and down. He close his eyes and tilt his head backwards because of pleasure. 

He stops me from what I'm doing so I look at him. "I might cum because of your dirty little hands. I want to cum inside you" 

Without a warning, he entered fully inside me. I moan because of what he did and my hand went on his shoulders squeezing it. He started to thrust inside me and I close my eyes because of pleasure. 

You press your head at the wall and let out a loud moan when he thrust faster. 

"I l-love fucking you noona" You heard him groan. "You're so t-tight" 

You dug your nails on his back and moan. You felt him kiss your shoulder softly. 

After a few thrust, you let out a groan when you felt yourself cumming. 

"Cum for me noona" You heard him say and thrust even faster. "Open your eyes noona. Look at my eyes when you cum" You open your eyes and look at him.  

You let out a cry of pleasure when you felt yourself cum. He pulled out after a few more thrust and he held your waist tight when he came. 

"I love you noona" he said while panting. 

"I love you too Dohyun" 

- E N D O F C H A P T E R 9 -