1

-C H A P T E R 1-

I walk through the hallway of the building while finding the room that my brother told me to go to. This building is so huge and I'm lost, good thing I didn't wear my heels today or else I'll have a hard time walking. 

I found a door at the end of the hallway that has a 'Waiting Room' sign on it.

'Is this it?' I thought to myself

I carefully knocked on the door and heard a 'Come in' so I slowly open it.

"Hey why are you late? I asked you to come here like an hour ago" 

Your younger brother Song Kang said to you while he's so focused on his phone. You rolled your eyes on him and sat on the sofa that he's sitting on. You hit him hard on his head so he quickly looked at you with an annoyed face. 

"Yah what was that for?" he said while touching his head.

"I had a hard time finding this room and you're just gonna greet me with that attitude of yours?"

"Why didn't you just asked someone from the lobby huh?" said by him then he focus again on his phone. "Pabo" you heard him whisper.

"Did you just call me pabo?" you hit him again. "Anyways, why did you asked me to come here? You know I'm a busy person. I only agree to go here because its Saturday" 

He turned his phone off then looked at you with a smile on his face. "Noona you love me right?" 

"What do you need huh? You're only calling me noona when you need something from me" you closed your eyes after you said that. 

"My manager is sick so I have to go alone on a photoshoot. Be my assistant today please?" I quickly opened my eyes after hearing what he said.

"What the hell? You can just ask your manager to assign someone to be your assistant today. Why me?" you stand up because your ready to leave but he held your hand.

"Noona please? You know I'm not comfortable with others except from my manager right? Don't worry because I'll pay you" 

"Okay fine but help me with my work later okay? I still have to arrange the papers of my students so I can record it later." you said

"Sure noona! Thank you so much" he stands up with a smile on his face while getting his things from the table.

He gave me the car key that I'll use later and the bags that he has his things on. It's so heavy wtf?

"Yah Song Kang! why is this so heavy? Isn't the clothes and makeup that you'll use later are on the set? What the hell did you bring?" 

"Just bring it noona, you're so noisy" he said then left me at the room

"You're such a jerk" I said then followed him outside and walk towards the elevator with him. 

When the elevator opened, I saw a guy around Song Kang's age and my brother greeted him with a smile. I quickly went inside the elevator with my brother and that guy.

"How are you?" my brother said to him. 

"I'm good. How about you? It's been a while." the guy said

"Oh I'm perfectly fine. I have a photoshoot today at 3PM so I'm about to leave now. What brings you here if you don't mind me asking" my brother said to him while smiling

"I just talked to someone that works here" he also smiled at my brother. "Who is she?" he said while looking at me with that beautiful smile on his face. 

"She's my older sister. She will assist me today because my manager is sick" my brother explained. 

"Noona, his name is Dohyun. He's a friend of mine and an actor and a model too." 

I smiled at Dohyun and offer my hand for him to shake. 

"Hi. My name is Kyungmi, it's so nice to meet you" 

He accepted my hand 

"It's so nice to meet you too, Kyungmi noona" he quickly let my hand go when we heard the elevator door opened.

"I'll see you again soon okay? Let's catch up!" Song Kang said to him.

"We should. Good luck on your photoshoot today" Dohyun said then he looked at me "It was nice to meet you noona, see you around! Bye" he went to the right area of the parking lot while Song Kang guides me on where the van is.

I opened the van and Song Kang went inside. I put the bags at the back of the van then went to the driving seat. I put my seat belt on and turned on the radio. I looked at Song Kang through the mirror and he's about to sleep. I started the car and drive to our destination. 

-E N D O F CH A P T E R 1-