3

- C H A P T E R 3 -

I turned the lights off after grabbing my things from my table. I walk towards the exit of the classroom and went outside. I closed the door and locked it. 

'You did well today Kyungmi' I thought to myself

I walk through the hallway of the school to go towards the parking lot. I was about to click my car key to open my car but I didn't when I noticed a tall man leaning against my car. Who is it?

I went in front of him and looked at his face. His eyes are closed. 

"Dohyun-ah, what are you doing here?" he quickly opened his eyes after he heard me.

He smiled at me then grab my things from my hand. "I waited for you. You didn't got my message?" 

huh? 

I opened my phone to see 5 messages. 4 from Dohyun and 1 message from my brother.  I looked at Dohyun and his eyes looked so sleepy.

"You didn't have to do this. You should just rest" I said. "But I want to." he held my hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked him while looking at our hands. "Let me take you home, you need some rest" he said. 

"Me? You're the one who needs some rest. You look so tired Dohyun-ah. Get inside the car and I'll take you home" 

He let go of my hand and went at the driver seat. He started the car. "You're not going in?" 

"I'm the one who should drive. Just sleep at the back seat please? And besides this car is mine" I scold him. 

"Just get in noona, I want to take you home" I had no choice but to get on the passenger seat. I put my seatbelt on and he started to drive. I told him the directions towards my apartment which is about 10 minutes away from here.

He held my hand again while he's quietly driving. I can feel my cheeks are getting hot because of his touch. He chuckled then looked at me. "Your cheeks are getting red noona, did I make your heart flutter?" he focused his eyes on the road while smiling. 

"How can I not when you're holding my hands without my permission? Why are you doing this Dohyun?" I asked him. "I just want to hold your hand. Should I just let go?" he asked then let my hand go. I didn't reply and just focus my eyes at the window. It's just 5:30 why is it so dark outside? 

After a few minutes of silence, we arrived outside of my apartment and he parked the car. We removed our seatbelts but no one is talking. This is so awkward. 

"You can go home now Dohyun. You didn't have to take me home but thanks. Just lock the car when you leave." I grab my things and was about to leave when he held my hand. 

I looked at his face and he has a serious expression on him. He's not wearing his mask anymore and I can feel my heart beating so fast because of his eyes.

A minute has passed but he's still not talking. I'm so uncomfortable because he's holding my hand but I don't want to let go. What's happening to me? 

"Date me noona" 

What is he saying? 

"Yah Dohyun, how can you say that? We just met each other like a week ago." I can feel my heart is about to burst. My hand is so sweaty together with his other hand. 

"Please? just one date" he said. "Stop joking Dohyun because it's not funny" 

"Do I look like I'm joking? I'm serious about this." he move closer towards you not breaking the eye contact. His right hand is holding your hand.

I'm so nervous. Why can't I push him away from me? I can't feel my whole body because I'm so focused looking at his lips. Yah Kyungmi! What are you doing? Why can't you control your own body? 

I move my face closer to him and press my lips against his. My hands automatically went on his neck and his hands went on my waist making our body really close to each other. 

My eyes are closed while our lips are perfectly moving together. I grab his soft hair while deepening our kiss. You can feel him smile against your lips. You let his tongue enter your mouth and sucked your tongue against his. You can feel the heat from both of your body and continue to do what you're doing. 

You heard him moan. You gasp when he stopped kissing you and pressed his lips on your neck. He's sucking your neck and you know you can't stop what you're doing anymore. 

"Dohyun-ah" you moaned while he continue to leave marks on your neck. You can feel him grip on your waist tightly but you let him. You love everything that he's doing and you didn't notice that your shirt is already removed from your body. You felt him kissed the top of your breast. 

He was about to remove your bra when you heard your phone ringing. You let go of him and answered your phone. 

"Noona where are you? I'm on your apartment but you're not here. Your work ends at 5 right?" you heard Song Kang said. 

You quickly put your shirt back on. "I'm about to go home, wait for me okay?" You said. 

You ended the call and grab your things. You looked at Dohyun and he has a grin on his face. His hair and shirt was a mess because of your touch. He peck your lips and fixed your hair. 

"Your brother is looking for you so you should go now, I had a great time noona. I'll text you later" 

You didn't say anything and went outside the car. You went inside your apartment and saw your brother watching TV at the living room. "Where have you been noona?" he asked. 

You didn't reply and just went inside your room. 

What can happen if my brother didn't call me that time? I think I'm going crazy. I shouldn't have done that. You're dead Kyungmi, how will you face him now?

-E N D O F C H A P T E R 3-