18

- C H A P T E R 18 -

"Be careful noona" Dohyun said as he help me standing up.

We're going home today! We stayed here in the hospital for another day after I gave birth to make sure that our baby's completely fine.

It was really hard giving birth, I've experienced a lot of pain but it was all worth it.

"I'm fine Dohyun, stop overreacting" I replied. He grab our bag beside the hospital bed while his other arm is on my waist.

"I have to make sure you're fine" he said. I looked at him and kissed his cheek "Thank you" I said.

"Ready to leave?" he asked. I nod my head and then left the room with him.

He's wearing a mask and cap as we walk through the hallway of the hospital to go to the parking lot.

After finding our car, I saw my brother inside the car with my son. Dohyun proceed to the driver seat while I sat on the back seat beside Song Kang.

Dohyun started the car then drive. I quickly get my son from my brother to hold him. "I miss you so much our Kyuhyun" I said. 

As I hold my son, I can't help but to be amazed by his features. He really looks a lot like Dohyun. Starting from his eyebrows until his nose. The only thing that he got from me was his lips.

"Aren't you busy today?" I asked my brother. He looked at me and shook his head. "I cleared my schedule. I told my manager you just gave birth and you need someone to take care of you" he answered.

"Well that was a lie. Dohyun is here to take care of me." I replied. He chuckled and didn't mind answering what I said. "You wanna skip work huh" I tease him.

After the short ride we finally got home. I held Kyuhyun carefully as we went outside the car. Dohyun was fast and he quickly went beside me to help me.

We got inside my apartment and I proceed to my bedroom to put Kyuhyun at our bed.

His eyes automatically scanned the room like he's not familiar with it. He looks at me and I smiled at him. "This will be our home Kyuhyun"

I hug him and kissed his nose, laying down on the bed beside him.

"You should rest" I heard Dohyun said behind me. I looked at him and he's staring at our baby as he join us in bed.

"I'm not yet sleepy. I just want to stare at his face and look at him 24/7" I said while looking at our son. 

"He looks so handsome right?" he asked me and I nod. "Just like his father" he continued.

I rolled my eyes at Dohyun and he chuckled on my reaction. "You look so cute" he said

"I know" I answered back. "But don't forget that you still have an explanation to do" I said.

I looked at him in a serious way while his hand went on mine holding it tight. "That was just a misunderstanding noona" he said.

"It's true that we went together in a coffee shop but it's because of something" I squeeze his hand.

"We bought coffee for all of our friends. Me and her are hanging out with other actors and actresses." he explained.

"And why would I believe that?" I asked him.

"Because it's true." he answered back.

I'm still suspicious of him so I removed my hand from his. He let out a loud sigh while looking at me.

"I hate to say this but..." he said.

"You can call Inyeop hyung if you want. He's one of our friends. He's with us" he continued.

I look into his eyes and saw his sincerity. I became soft as I look at him. Why is he so handsome?

"Fine" I started. He looks at me and held my hand again.

"I believe you" I said. He smiled at me and kissed my hand. "But next time, tell me if you're going out with your friends okay?" he nod his head like a child.

I smiled back at him and continue to look at his face. After a few minutes, we slept.

We spent our day together with our son. We just stay in bed the whole time not bothering to stand up. 

We're both exhausted when I gave birth so we're resting as much as we can.

I know that he's very tired because of work so I let him rest.

When I woke up, I quickly got up to cook us some dinner. As I got up, I got a clear view of my son and my boyfriend. They look so cute.

I quickly took a few pictures of them and making the best photo as my wallpaper before going out of the bedroom to go to the kitchen.

I prepared the ingredients for what I'll be cooking then started working. I'll just prepare a simple dinner for us because I can't do a lot of work since I just gave birth.

After cooking, I went to my brother's room to call him. I entered his room and I found him laying on the bed, sleeping. 

"Song Kang wake up" I said.

"Why noona? Get out of my room I'm tired" he said. I hit him on his shoulder and he hissed because of pain. "What was that for?" he asked.

"You're just so annoying." I replied. "Anyways, I prepared dinner so just eat if you feel hungry okay?" I said. He just nod his head without bothering to reply.

I went out of his room and proceed to mine. When I arrived at my room, Dohyun was already awake and holding Kyuhyun.

He looks at our son like Kyuhyun is the most precious thing for him in the world. Well he truly is right?

Dohyun stand up and slowly swayed side to side while looking at Kyuhyun. I smiled because of what I'm seeing right now.

I quickly walk towards Dohyun and hugged him together with our baby as he continue to sway and I join him too. 

I couldn't ask for more. I thank God for giving me this kind of gift. For giving me a family that I'll love forever.

I just hope that nothing comes on our way and ruin everything.

- E N D O F C H A P T E R 18 -

Hello! Sorry for the late update :( I've been really busy and I'm truly sorry. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Feel free to comment your thoughts and vote. Thank you!

-艾拉