20

- C H A P T E R 20 -

"Dinner is ready!" I shouted from the kitchen to let the boys know. 

Inyeop and Dohyun went to the kitchen and took their seats. They started to eat while I quietly went in my room to check on Kyuhyun.

Good thing he's still sleeping, I can still eat.

I quickly went again in the kitchen and sat beside Dohyun. I scoop some rice before starting to eat. I ate fast since I don't have a lot of time since Kyuhyun might wake up.

"Easy noona, you should eat slowly" Dohyun said. I chuckled on his reaction and continue to eat.

"Your cooking skills are so good" I heard Inyep said. I looked at him and gave him a smile.

"Thanks. I'm glad you're enjoying it" I replied back.

After eating, I cleaned our table up and put the plates on the sink. I was about to wash the dishes when I heard a cry from our room.

I quickly went towards my room to check on Kyuhyun. I saw him crying so I held him with my arms and put him on my chest.

"Are you hungry Kyuhyun-ah? What's wrong?" I asked the baby. He looked at me with his sad little eyes while pouting.

"Oh no, look at that pout of yours. You look so sad" I told him. "You must be hungry"

I prepared myself and locked the door of the room before starting to feed Kyuhyun through breast feeding.

I looked at him as he attach his mouth on my nipple to eat. The sadness on his eyes went away as he started to feel comfortable.

"You look so cute Kyuhyun-ah. Mommy loves you so much" I told him.

I heard a knock from the door so I quickly checked on who it was.

"Why is the door locked Kyungmi?" I heard Dohyun asked from outside.

"I'm breast feeding Kyuhyun. He's crying earlier" I explained.

"Inyeop hyung said he has to go now" Dohyun said.

"Alright. Told him to wait for me, I want to send him outside"

I grab a jacket of mine from the cabinet to hide my exposed skin as I feed my son. I carefully hide his face without hurting him. I make sure that he's comfortable enough before going outside.

I saw Dohyun and Inyeop talking in front of the door and quickly focus their gaze on me when they notice my presence.

"Let's go Inyeop, I'll send you outside" I said. Inyeop nods and we went outside my apartment with Dohyun behind us.

"Thank you for the dinner Kyungmi, the food was delicious" Inyeop said and that makes me smile.

I always feel happy when someone appreciates my cooking. I really feel appreciated.

"You're welcome Inyeop-ah. You should go now it's getting late" He smiled at me before waving his hands as a sign of goodbye.

"Bye. See you again soon" he said before starting to walk away.

After making sure that Inyeop already left, I looked behind me to enter my apartment again but saw Dohyun glaring at me.

"What's with that look?" I asked him. He let out a deep sigh before putting his arm on his chest while checking me.

"Why did you go to the groceries alone? That's bad for you" his brows furrowed as he look at me.

"We're out of groceries and if I didn't do that, I can't prepare anything for dinner" I explained. I entered my apartment with Kyuhyun as I held him on my arms carefully.

Dohyun shut the door behind him then followed me towards the living room. I sat on  the couch while he sat beside me.

"Ask me next time okay? I can do it for you." Dohyun put his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes comfortably.

"But I don't want to burden you. I know you're stressed enough at work" I worriedly say. He grab one of my hand and intertwined it with his.

"Aigoo Kyungmi-ah. You will never ever be a burden to me. Always remember that" he said.

"And besides, I know you're more stressed than me. I'm sorry if I can't be with you everyday to take care of Kyuhyun" he continued.

I look at him and he still has his eyes closed. I smiled then move closer to him to kiss him on his forehead. A smile formed on his lips as he opened his eyes.

"I love you" he said. A pink shade was visible on his cheeks after he said that.

"You look like a baby Dohyun-ah. Why are you blushing?" I tease him. He pouted so I move closer again and kiss him on his lips.

"I love you too" I said.

I felt Kyuhyun move on my chest so I checked on him. I saw his face and he seems so uncomfortable so I remove my jacket so I can feed him properly.

When my jacket was removed, Kyuhyun remove his mouth on my breast so I quickly hide my exposed skin because he's already done.

"Are you done eating Kyuhyun-ah? Wanna come to daddy?" Dohyun said beside me with his arms open for Kyuhyun.

I gave him our son and Kyuhyun look at his daddy with a smile on his face.

"You should rest. I'll try to make him burp" Dohyun said before focusing his gaze on Kyuhyun.

"Do you know how?" I curiously asked him.

"Of course, I asked my mom how to" he proudly say and I chuckled because of that.

I went towards the kitchen to do the dishes but when I arrived, the sink was already clean.

"Dohyun-ah, did you do the dishes?" I asked Dohyun as I went back to the living room.

He held Kyuhyun on his arms with Kyuhyun's chin on his shoulder trying to burp him.

"Yes, I did it earlier when you checked on Kyuhyun" he said.

I went towards him to kiss his cheeks as a sign of thank you.

"You're the best Dohyun-ah. Thank you so much" I said.

"Why are you thanking me? That's one of my responsibilities." he said so I gave him a sweet smile.

"You should rest for now okay? I know you're tired" he said so I nod at him and walk towards my room to rest.

- E N D O F C H A P T E R 20 -

Dohyun is such a sweet partner to Kyungmi aaaa they're so cute ❤

Sorry for the late update but I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and share your thoughts with me on the comment section. Have a nice day!!

-艾拉