14

- C H A P T E R 14 - 

"What are you going to do now Kyungmi?" I asked myself. I put that thing near the bathroom sink then left the bathroom. 

I felt warm tears leaving me eyes so I calm myself. "It's okay, don't be nervous" I take a deep breath. 

I felt my phone vibrating so I quickly grab and check it. A message from Dohyun and from my brother. I click my brother's name and read the text message. 

'Dohyun told me to come to your place later, is everything alright?'

I text him back saying that I'll explain everything later. I shut my phone not caring to read Dohyun's message. These past few days, I don't really wanna see his face and I easily get irritated. 

Today is the day, we're finally telling my brother about our relationship and I'm so nervous, I mean- who wouldn't be right? I don't have work today and so is Dohyun so we decided to tell my brother today. 

I took a bath and get ready for what's gonna happen later. I also cooked some food for later because we're gonna tell my brother after we have dinner. 

While watching the TV and relaxing, I felt the urge to vomit so I quickly went into the bathroom and pour everything in the toilet bowl. I calm myself for a few minutes because I felt my head becoming so heavy. I tried my best to go in the living room to grab my phone then proceed to my room. 

I lay down on my bed and cover myself with a blanket. I opened my phone to call Dohyun. After a few rings, he finally picked up. Gosh what took him so long to answer?! 

"Yah! Are you ignoring my calls now?" I told him. I heard a lot of noise through the phone so he's probably outside now. "Sorry noona, I just grab a coffee from a shop near my apartment." he explained. 

"Anyways, why did you suddenly called without replying to my messages?" he asked. 

"Nothing, I just don't wanna reply" I honestly said. I heard him chuckled. "You're really moody these past few days, you alright? Want me to come over?"

"That's the reason why I called you, come here please? I don't feel good" I said. "Okay, I'm on my way" he said. I ended the call and put my phone at the table. 

I hug myself because I feel really sad. A lot of things are in my mind right now and I can't help but to overthink. 

What can happen later? I'm sure my brother's gonna understand us right? 

After a few minutes of thinking, I heard the front door open and saw Dohyun going inside of my room. He quickly went beside me with a worried look on his face when he notice that I don't feel good. He put his arms on my shoulders and hugged me tightly. "What happened?" he ask. 

"I'll explain it to you later, after dinner okay?" I said. He nod his head and continue to comfort me with his sweet words.