11

- C H A P T E R 11- 

"What should I wear for today?" I ask myself while picking some clothes here at my cabinet. Our school has event for today and the parents of our students are going so I have to look presentable. 

It's been 2 months since my brother saw Dohyun on my apartment and since that day, we always make sure to be careful especially when Dohyun will stay on my place overnight or when we go on dates. Dohyun has been busy because of his work. I haven't seen him for a few weeks now but I understand. 

We communicate through phone calls or text and he always update me so I have nothing to worry about. 

After picking some clothes to wear, I prepared myself and put on some makeup. When I was done, I grab my things and went outside my apartment. I drive my car to school and arrived just in time. 

I quickly went towards my classroom to prepare my students for the event later. When I arrive at the classroom, I saw some of my students with their parents/guardian with them. It's still early so they still have time to prepare for their performance later. 

I smiled at the parents and bow politely to them. "Good morning kids, especially to the parents. I hope you'll enjoy the event later. Get ready for the performance later my dear students. Fighting!" my students clapped their hands and smiled at me. "We'll do our best teacher!" one of my students said. One of my co-teacher went inside my classroom. 

"Ms. Song, can you help us at the gymnasium?" she said. "Sure, what can I help?" I answered. "Excuse me for now, enjoy the event later!" I told the parents and students then went outside the classroom and proceed to the school's gymnasium because this is where the event will take place. I saw some students with their parents sitting at the benches. 

"Ms. Song, can you help me put these designs at the stage?" one of my co-teacher said. I smiled at her and grab the designs from the box. 

I arrange them one by one so they would make the stage look better. The students from some classes will perform later so the stage should look pretty. My class are one of the performers later so I'm excited to see them. 

When I was done, I look at the stage and I'm proud to say that I did a great job. My co-teacher gave me a thumbs up as a sign that I did well. 

When everything was set, the school event started. My class are the first one to perform so I got into the backstage with them. 

"You can do this kids! Just look at teacher if you're feeling nervous. And remember to put a smile on your beautiful and handsome faces" I smiled at them. They just nod their heads and when it's time for them to perform, I guided them to the stage. 

They are all wearing a costume so they're looking so cute. When the music starts, they dance and sang what they prepared. I clap to cheer them up and they look so happy because their parents are watching them. 

After the performance, I guide them backstage and told them that they did a great job. 

"I'm so proud of you guys! You did great" I told them so they thanked me. They went to their parents and hugged them. 

"You look so happy Kyungmi" I heard someone said behind me. I turn around and saw Inyeop looking at me, wearing a mask and a cap to cover his face. 

My eyes widen when I saw him, I haven't talk to him since the night he knew about me and Dohyun's relationship. 

"Yes, I'm really happy to see my students enjoy their time here with their parents." I explained. He gulp and I can see through his eyes that something's bothering him. "Are you okay? Do you want to say something?" I ask him. 

"It's about what happened the other day" He started. I just focus my eyes on him to understand what he's saying. 

"And?" I said. "Is it true? Are you really dating him?" he asked

"Yes, we're dating" I said. He just lowered his head, let out a deep sigh but quickly look at me and I can see through his mask that he's smiling. 

"I'm glad that you're happy with him" he said. "I am. I really am" I sincerely said. 

"Can we still be friends? Your boyfriend is not gonna get mad or something right?" he asked. I just chuckled on what he said. "Why will he get mad? That's totally fine" I said. 

"We know each other because of work so I hope things between us will not gonna get awkward" He chuckled. "I'll talk to him" I said and he nod his head. 

"Do you have free time after the event?" he asked. "I don't, why?" 

"Can you uhm..." he paused. I signal him to continue on what he was saying. "Go with me to the mall later?" he said. 

"I can but what for?" I curiously asked. "Hana's birthday is getting near so I want to get something for her" he explained

"Oh sure, I can definitely help you" I said. "Let's just meet later okay? I'll text you. I have to go now, I have to do something at our classroom" I told him. 

"Yea sure. See you later" he said. 

I wave my hand at him as a sign of goodbye then proceed to my classroom. 

- E N D O F C H A P T E R 11 -