4

~4~

~4~

            I was hoping it was all a nightmare. That I hadn't been kidnapped by 4 criminals and taken away from my home. I thought I would wake up and be in bed, cozying with my pillow as light shone through my window. The same as it's been for the past 5 years. I may have never woken up truly happy, but I woke up safe; In an environment, I was familiar with.

And the middle seat of a black Mercedes is not familiar to me.

So you can guess how I reacted when I woke up from my drug-induced sleep.

Badly.

My eyes popped open when I felt my body jolt upwards and my shoulder hit two figures next to me. Out of panic, I screamed. A hand flew over my mouth, only making me scream more fierce. In instinct, I bit the hand that kept my mouth from making any noise. It flew away, letting my head turn to see a familiar face sitting next to me.

Jake. And on the opposite side of me was Corey.

"Shit!" Jake yelled, shaking his hand rapidly. "Fucking Pirannah!"

Tears welled up in my eyes as I was about to speak, but was stopped when a cloth gag was placed over my mouth and tightly tightened around my head. I gasped and tried to move my hands, but they were kept behind my back with tape.

"L m grr!" Translation to my nonsense - "Let me go!"

"Stop fucking moving or I swear I will not show you any mercy." Colby hissed abruptly, pointing his gun at me despite him sitting in the driver's seat of the fast-moving vehicle.

I stopped moving, letting a tear fall. My eyes darted all around me. First to Jake, who was inspecting his hand which I bit. Then to Corey, who was hiding his laughs from Jake. Sam was looking at me through the rearview mirror. And then finally my eyes shot towards the window in front of me, where I saw nothing but desert land.

Where the hell are we?

"Well good morning to you," Jake spoke coldly, still looking at his hand. "The hell kind of teeth do you have."

"Canines I bet, did some damage I see." Corey teased, looking over at Jake's slightly red hand. I had broken a bit of skin.

"Fucking bitch." He muttered.

I sunk into my chair, trying to disappear. My heart was racing, I was sweating, and I was terrified beyond belief. I needed to escape, to run. I couldn't do that while being in this car in God know's where. I needed to find out where I was before anything.