14

~14~*mentions of drug use**slight smut*

~14~
*mentions of drug use*
*slight smut*

The night was a blur. Everyone, except me and Colby, continued to get drunker and drunker until they could barely stand. When it got to that point, we took the limo back to the house where Sam was able to get his hands on drugs which only escalated the group's hectic state even more. Lines of coke were done and I made sure to steer clear of it while everyone, even Colby, got very very high. Maurice and I basically watched everyone semi destroy a room while we just watched in amazement as to how they hadn't passed out by now.

"Oh, Livia." Katrina giggled as she stumbled her way over to me, displaying a line of hickeys along her collar bone. My main suspect? Samuel Golbach. She wrapped her arms around me and leaned her head on my shoulder, "I'm in the clouds." She sighed happily.

I hold back a laugh, "I can see that."

Her small eyes made their way up to my own, "You sure you don't want any?" She offered politely, "Sam has the best dealers in the city, it's some great stuff."

I shook my head and gently push her off of me, "I'm good."

She laughed, "Suit yourself!" and then ran back off to everyone.

I had never witnessed a group of high and drunk people and it was kind of entertaining. The girl's bubbly and outgoing personalities were tripled, which only made them a lot more talkative than they already were. Well, Tara was actually pretty quiet. She seemed to be lost in her own little world while Devyn chatted on and on about random things. I think right now she was going on about how diets are dumb and how she wanted to eat a whole meal of Mc Donalds, and I am also pretty sure she had Maurice post mate some. It was a quick decision but I don't think she'll regret it when she comes. She needed some food in her stomach either way. Drugs are dangerous on an empty stomach, along with alcohol.

The guys were very rowdy. Which didn't surprise me one bit. Jake made very dumb decisions such as climbing random objects and tripping over his own feet a lot. I think he mentioned a troll was trying to steal his socks? Who knows. Corey had a good laugh about him and his actions. I found his laugh very contagious and his smile always bright. And apparently so did everyone else because when he laughed, everyone laughed. Sam was like the drunk dad. He was sensible while also being high, which only lead me to believe this wasn't his first time getting this high. He also seems to be the supplier for the house which only made my prediction seem most likely true.

I mean this doesn't look to be anyone's first time. Let me just say that. Everyone was altered by some sort of substance tonight.

Even Colby.

Kind of..

All I can say has changed about Colby is he's a bit more lively. He actually participates in conversation and jokes, cracking a few himself. But he hasn't talked to me at all since I put on that show back at the club. He avoided eye contact and didn't pay any mind to me or my actions. Which was good. I didn't want to feel his stare constantly on me, it'd be annoying and creepy. So he hasn't talked to me, but that doesn't mean I don't hear what he says. I found out he has a sense of humor as well. It's kind of dark.. And often sexual, but, it's humor nonetheless.