50

~50~*Warning: Smut💀*Pov- 3rd person

~50~
*Warning: Smut💀*
Pov- 3rd person

            The calm before the storm.

It originates from the weather phenomenon in which the world around you seems calm, peaceful even, only to be ruined by a monstrous storm of high winds and possible high flooding. It's that small moment in time where everything is tranquil; the air is smooth and flows freely through your lungs, the small breeze gives you chills but won't compare for the knee-buckling hurricane that is on its way. It is a weather term.

But if you are like some who are obsessed with sayings, you will know that the calm before the storm can mean something different.

It can mean that heartwarming, emotional, tear retching moment in life that seems to be the last thing good in the world just before disaster strikes and some sort of conflict ruins everything. It can be a theatrical term, like when the cute couple goes on a vacation and return to horrors beyond belief. Or that one room in war movies where something heat felt was said by the general just before troops are sent out to either kill or be killed.

But it doesn't always mean something as dark.

Just like the storm isn't always bad.

For Livia and Colby, this "Calm before the storm" Is a little thing called ~

The Elevator.

Instead of Calm, the elevator is a torturous device that is awkward enough to keep them off of each other, but so constricting that it would be very easy to rip each other's clothes off and begin right then and there. Begin what, you may ask, well, then comes the storm.

The uproar of raw emotion with no filter. No one to say 'no' (unless no is said by either because consent is very important.) in other words, the storm is sex. Colby was no stranger to this term and its actions, in fact, you may call him a pro. He hasn't had a girl over ever since Livia came into his life, the reasoning being for the first time he would have been embarrassed for someone to hear what went on in his room. More specifically, he would be embarrassed if Livia heard. So with her being right next door to him, not to mention his immediate attraction towards her, he's been a closed book for a few months.

Livia's been a closed book for her whole life.

So both are very excited if excited is a term you'd use. Kind of childish, both think. Sexually frustrated is a better way right describe what they were feeling. Because while both Livia and Colby had to contain themselves while walking through the lobby of their hotel and waiting for the elevator, all either could imagine was what would happen once the metal doors shut and they would be left in the Calm.

Now there is one more thing you should know about the calm before the storm, it's that you don't know how long it lasts.

For Livia and Colby, it didn't last two seconds.