chapter 25

Continued

At morning.

Everyone was having breakfast . No one was talking.

After breakfast.

Ananya's pov

After breakfast I was just talking to my friend when suddenly baalpari arrived.

Ananya : baalpari you here, anything serious.

Baalpari: umm yes timnasa is free now so we should get ready to fight .

Ananya : you are right.

Baalpari : ok then you and baalveer make a plan and then discuss.

And saying this she disappeared . Seriously I don't want to face that dabu. Huh but I have to confront him.

In debu's room

Debu's pov.

I was just thinking about my life . When suddenly I saw Ananya coming. I think she is going to say sorry.

Ananya : excuse me baalveer are you busy.

Now who is baalveer opps it's me she always calls me dabu na so I also sometimes forget my identity.

Debu : no what you want to talk.

Ananya : I wanted to discuss about the plan .

Debu : which plan

Ananya : how to defeat timnasa.

Debu : oh yes sit.

She sat down. And then we were discussing when Anushka barged into my room.

Anushka : dev I am just here for few days and you aren't talking to me . Why are you not spending time with me.

Debu : see Anushka right now I am really busy .

Anushka : ya I see with whom you are busy.

Why is she glaring Ananya.

Debu : if you know then please leave.

And then she left angrily.

Ananya : I think your friend doesn't like me I should leave now.

No I don't want you to go.

Debu : we should discuss it with shourya too isn't it.

Ananya : hmmm

She seems sad. Just because of Anushka. She was going when she slipped I hurriedly got up and saved her . We both were lost in each other's eyes .her eyes were speaking a lot I think ma was saying right should I ask for forgiveness to her.

Hey guys.

This chapter is somewhat boring but next one will be interesting. It's sidneet's entry they would act as catalyst for debanya and soon debanya are going to realise there love but the path to proposal is full of   hurdles let's see what has destiny planned for them.

Thanks for reading 😊