chapter 14

Continued.

In morning

Everyone was busy in there own works.

After sometime someone entered in Bharatnagar with a bike and stopped in front of the gate . Everyone gathered there.

Sm1 : hi guys I am ray (so someone was ray) I am shifting here.

Then everyone left but debu find him doubtful he was observing him deeply  Ray just gave him a smirk. Debu grew more suspicious.

Ray: hi  mr I am ray and  what about you.

Debu: I am Dev .

Ray( thinking): I know baalveer you are suspicious of me but not for more time . I am here now I will plot new plans every now and then and you would not be able to do any thing.

And after that  debu also leaves as it was going to be 2:00.

Here ananya also leaves from her home.

In the old house

Nakabposh : so mystery girl we leave should now.

Ananya : but do you have the location of the place.

Nakabposh: I have found it way back tommorow.

Ananya: impressive

Nakabposh : my everything is impressive girl you don't know me much.

Ananya : o hello don't fly too much okay .

And he just chuckled.

Ananya : now how are we going to travel there.

Nakabposh : don't you see my bike we are going to travel with it.

Ananya : but it's only one na what about me. In an annoyed tone.

Nakabposh : are you have to sit behind me.

Ananya : what!

Nakabposh : yes . But why are you so much scared . Oh now I understand you fear that what if you fall for me haina in a teasing tone.

Ananya : falling for you in your dreams boy . I will sit behind I don't fear anyone . ( thinking) why am I feeling so nervous .am I falling for him. No no no ananya you can't fall for anyone you only have one goal and that is to find about your past nothing else.

Nakabposh: hey mystery girl where are you lost we should leave .we are getting late.

Ananya : huh not..thing happened let's leave .

And then he started the bike she nervously sat behind him.

After half an hour they reached the shop to find it closed they were disappointed but then they thought to visit the owners house.

They finally found him.

After ringing the bell for sometime someone opened the door

Nakabposh : could you please tell us about the owner of the shop .

Sm 1 : I am only the owner of the shop. What happened.

Nakabposh : actually we wanted to know something .

Owner: oh sure .please come inside

They smiled at him .

Nakabposh took out the photo and then asked the owner about the photo does he know them. But he was shocked to see tears in his eyes.

Hey guys how is the chapter. Do you guys liked it do comment and tell.

So why was the owner having tears in his house. Is ananya falling for nakabposh . What is ray planning.
So many questions right. You will get the answers slowly. Keep supporting.

Thanks for reading 😊