chapter 4

(As ananya saves the baby she gives the baby back to her mother)

Baby's mother : thankyou so much for saving my child

Ananya : no need aunty just give me your blessings it will be enough for me and next time be careful.

Baby's mother : ya sure and once again thankyou ( and she leaves )

(This was all noticed by debu . Who couldn't take his eyes of her .)

After that he goes to her and says

Debu : hi

She ignores him

Debu: excuse me I am talking to you.

Ananya : o hello

Debu : hello

Ananya ( glaring ) : shut up .

Debu : waise you are really strong .you saved the baby at the right time .

Ananya : I only have to save the baby na people like you were just enjoying the drama am I right (with a glare )

Debu : if you wouldn't have came then I would have saved the child.

Ananya : oh really ( and walks away)

Debu ( thinking ) : this girl has so much of attitude huhh I thought her to be sweet let it be . Omg I totally forgot about devkiji's daughter . I should check my WhatsApp she would have sent her pick. And he sees that she was the same girl who saved the baby. Oh so she was devkiji's daughter I have to stop her .

And runs behind.

Debu : o hello wait

Ananya : now what happened.

Debu : you are devkiji's daughter na

Ananya : yes but how do you know? Are you a kiddnaper omg .

Debu : are stop I am debu didn't devkiji told you about me.

Ananya : oh so you are dabu

Debu : dabu not debu.

Ananya : no you are dumb that is why I will call you dabu.

Debu : then I will call you nakchadi because anger is always on your nose .

Ananya : you dabu

Nakchadi
Dabu
Nakchadi
Dabu

And as they were fighting devkiji was passing from there and sees them fighting.

Devki : are ananya and debu why are you fighting like cats and dogs .

Ananya : mom first he started

Debu : no she

And then they again started.

You
You
You
You

Devki : shut up . First let's go home .

Debu and ananya ( scared ) : okay.

And they sit in the car

On the other side

Ray was really angry he was throwing things here and there.

Ray : just because  of that silly girl today I can't see the face of baalveer.

Birba : now what we should do ray.

Ray : don't worry birba because cry or pray nahi chodega ray . I will think of some new plan

In the car

Ananya was sitting windowside therefore her hairs were flying in air debu was just admiring her he was not knowing what was happening to him he never felt such things with any girl.

Debu : waise nakchadi your hairs are really beautiful which shampoo do you use.

Ananya : why would I tell you dabu and don't call me nakchadi ( rolling her eyes)

Debu : see this is why I call you nakchadi always angry can't give straight answers and showing attitude.

Once again they start their cute fight.

Devki : can't you guys just be quite for somethime.

And then they sit quiet whole journey.

After reach bharatnagar devki opens the door . And they go inside . Debu goes upstairs as he knows the mother daughter duo need some alone time as they were meeting after years .

In debu's  room

Debu ( thinking ) : today whatever happened was not normal someone was behind it . I need to find out who .
I think I should talk with shourya.

In veerlok

Debu : shourya whatever happened today was not normal.

Shourya : yes baalveer I also think the same . And that is why I sent paani pari and vayu pari to investigate that place.

Debu : ok shourya and I would also try to find the future baalveer as soon as possible .

In midnight

Ananya' s room

Ananya wakes up with a jerk .

Ananya ( in mind ) : not the same dream again . Who is that girl and boy why can't I see there faces . Every day the same . I need to find out the mystery behind this dream ( and sleeps )

And the same thing happened with debu too

Hey guys
So a cliffhanger so who do you think are the boy and girl .

And please vote and comment .

Thanks for reading 😊.