chapter 27

Continued

In Ananya's room

Avneet's pov

Wow yaar anu now also keeps her room clean and tidy. And me well a lazy person.

Ananya : so did you like my house

Avu : yes it's beautiful and clean.

Ananya : so how did Sid confessed.

She said excitedly while I was blushing . It was so romantic.

Avu : wo our office team was out for a campsite we were partners in the deal so first he told me that he loves someone and wants me to meet the girl .I was heartbroken but was controlling myself for the sake of love because not everyone's love story is complete. I tried to ignore the topic but he being stubborn took me out and the next thing happened was shocking suddenly the light went on and the decorations were uff then suddenly someone enveloped my eyes and took me somewhere I knew it was Sid because I could feel him and then he opened my eyes infront of a mirror and said this is the love of my life and I was so mad at first but then all was good and we ended up being together.

I still feel goosebumps remembering that night.

Ananya : wow yaar so romantic and unique. I always knew that you both were made for eachother types .

And I blushed once again.

Avu : well anu when will you find your soulmate.

Ananya : I don't believe in love and all

She said escaping my gaze . Umm something fishy she never do like this I think she likes someone .

Avu : omg the great Ananya likes someone isn't it.

She was somewhat red but she knows to hide her expressions really nicely.

Ananya : no I don't like anyone.

Huh she is stuttering she surely likes someone . Hmm who could it be let's rewind . Yes I got it it's dev.

Avu : you like dabu na don't u

And her expressions were showing it all.

Ananya : firstly he is debu for you secondly I don't like him.

Avu : huh possessive enough haan

Ananya : just go and rest I don't want to talk about it.

Avu : ok my sherni let it be but I Just wanna talk you about something else.

Hey guys

Back again feeling better now 😊 thanks for all the wishes.

And it's anuneet chapter next will be Siddharth and dev talk and guess what important is Avu talking about . And after taking in all the reviews . I will go with both action and light romance.

Thanks for reading 😊