chapter 37

Continued

At night.

Debu's pov

We all were sitting for dinner but wait where is ananya.

Debu : devkiji where is ananya

Devkiji : wo she is in her room .

Debu : ok I will bring her.

I went upstairs and saw ananya sitting on the bed lost in her thoughts I think she is recalling the past incidents which is not good for her health I should distract her.

Debu : Anu

As she noticed me her cheeks became red and  I remembered all that happened at afternoon even my cheeks became red . She quickly changed her expressions and I think it's better to change the topic.

Ananya : debu you here what happened.

Debu : wait you just called me by my name haan what's the matter are you Falling For me . But let it be it's not your fault 😉 it's my charm you know everyone falls for it.

And I could see her getting irritated though I love her but I love her this cute face more and she gets irritated so easily .

Ananya : dabbu don't be so self obsessed okay and I am not one of those girls who fall for you .

Accha let me test.

Debu : are you sure * I said moving towards her*

Ananya : yes.

Then I started moving more close to her and kept asking the same question and she was slowly slowly falling weak . And at last we were just inches apart and I huskily said.

Debu : are you sure.

And she pushed me slightly and then towards my back .

Ananya : dabu don't irritate me go from here .

She's really hard to realise but I am also debu today I will make her confess.

Debu : okay I am going waise bhi Anushka wanted to take me on a date so I should go and get ready it's my first date yaar .

And I could see her face expressions change to nakchadi I mean anger.

Ananya : what did you just said that you are going on a date with that chipkali Anushka no I won't let you go.

Debu : but why are you so concerned.

Ananya : wo y...o.u are my friend na that's why I was advicing you she isn't good.

Debu : it wasn't sounding like an advice but still thanks for it and I still prefer going with her and I have to get ready let me go.

And as I was approaching towards the door wanting her to stop me and it happened she tightly gripped my hand and pulled me towards her and started throwing lame reasons so that I get late but it's not that easy to stop me so I kept irritating her with a continuous no. And at last she reached at the peak of her anger, she got up from her place and pinned me towards the nearby as she can't walk much.

Debu : what are you doing let me go.

Ananya : no I won't.

Debu : but why .

Ananya : because I ...

Debu : because you

And I gripped her waist and could feel her breath rising and body stiffening.
She closed her eyes and continued.

Ananya : because I lo...

When suddenly devkiji shouted bringing back ananya to her senses huh I am not understanding why is everyone behind me and Anu can't they leave us alone for sometime. And as expected she pushed me and quietly sat on her wheelchair and as the situation was already awkward for her not me I was so enjoying it but her matashree can't tolerate it.

As we went down the reactions which I got were like
Avu * teasing*
Sid * smirking*
Devkiji *ready to tease*
Anushka *burning * I don't understand why. And then I saw Anu who was avoiding them she slowly got up and I helped her to stand and she then gave me a look that she can walk on her own so I left her after going to some extent she was just going to fall but I ran towards her and took her in my arms and then *eyelock moment * which was broken by my dear romance haters and as I was just going to pull her chair.

Sid : debu her friends are also there they can help her you can sit .

And I rolled my eyes.

After that we all started eating but we were interuppted by devkiji .

Devkiji : waise debu what were you both doing in the room for this much time .

And then I saw Anu who was drinking water  but suddenly started coughing

Ananya : wo mom we were just fighting nothing .

And I passed her a really look .