chapter 29

Continued

Debu : woh I have some work so bye.

Ananya : even I have some work

Saying this both departed.

Ananya's pov

Huh it was so embarassing . And I have to stay away from dabu. Now let's decide what to wear tommorow .

In Shinkai

Tauba tauba : I don't know where this ray and birba both disappeared but let it be till then I am the king saying this he stands in a royal way.

Suddenly someone pushes him and he fells down.

Tauba tauba : who's there

Ray : it's me you fool . I was just out for some days and you started treating yourself as king.

Tauba tauba : uhh I was just joking.

Ray : oh really.

Tauba tauba : waise where were you these days.

Ray : I was with timnasa we both decided to get united and will defeat baalveer for sure.

Tauba tauba : I doubt.

Ray : huh

Tauba tauba : nothing nothing.

Ray : now go and keep an eye on them if you find any information then tell me.

Tauba tauba : okay .

In Bharatnagar

Debu's room.

Iam not understanding why am I getting so attracted to ananya what's there in that girl. I haven't seen a single girl in my college life like her .
Suddenly I saw Anushka entering.
Huh
Anushka : hi dev

Dev : you here .

Anushka : yes dev I want to talk to you . Spend some time with you but whenever I come that ananya would be here.

Why is she talking like that I think she is going to do something wrong.

Anushka : dev woh na
Why is she blushing. Oh no now why  is she coming close I was stepping backwards.

Ananya's pov.

Yay my packing and everything is done so let's go to dabu to tell him about my vision that something wrong is going to happen.

I was just heading towards his room when I saw Anushka so close to dabu.
I couldn't control myself I just got between them and pushed that Anushka.

Anushka : wth why did you pushed me.

Ananya : because you were trying to flirt with dabbu.

Anushka : what's ur problem is he your bf.

Ananya : n....no

Anushka : then stay away from him.

Ananya : I will not stay away from him what will you do and he is dumb na so I only have to take care of him. Or else any girl would come and propose him. So you stay away.

Debu : wait wait you both can fight for me I am enjoying it but I am not dumb okay.

He is not dumb aree you are maha dumb not saying anything to her .

Ananya : you are dabu

Debu : no iam not
Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes

Anushka : see dev stay away from her she always humiliates you.

Debu : Anushka could you please come later and she is my friend so I don't mind.

Anushka left from there but not before glaring me. And I just rolled my eyes. But then I sensed an intense gaze. It was debu.

Debu : so someone is jelous .

Ananya : no I am not.

Debu : when did I mention you. Waise why did you came in between I would have dealt with her.

Omg he is coming close and I started going backwards .

Ananya : I am h..a.ving a work let me go.

Debu : why are you stuttering.

I can't speak my heartbeat was so fast and his hot breath was fanning near my neck . I was so nervous that I closed my eyes . I can sense him coming more close

When I heard a loud shout.

Avu : wo I am sorry guys I just wanted to discuss about tommorow's trip. But didn't knew that your romance was going on.

And then I saw our position and pushed him and he fell down

Debu : wth

And I saw Avu laughing and I smiled nervously.

Avu : okay guys you both can continue I am going.

Ananya : huh avuuuuuu.

I shouted really loudly.

Hi guys.

A long chapter once again.

So adventure coming soon and now debanya scenes will also increase slowly slowly. So keep supporting me.
And I am really busy with my studies so please don't ask for updates I will update soon till then byee

Thanks for reading 😊