chapter 20

Continued

Baalveer : if this is the truth then why can't I remember anything.

Shourya : due to my magic spell. But now I will take it back.

Shourya roars and suddenly everything starts roaming in there minds.

Baalveer : now I remember everything clearly . What about you anu.

Ananya : I also remember everything. And now I won't spare that timnasa.

In Bharatnagar in debu's room

Debu's pov

I just remembered everything . And how close I was to my parents and Anu. Ya I use to call her that and she used to call me dabu well historic isn't it. We use to fight , eat , play together now she is a matured person and so am I . Does she still think of me as a friend. I should talk to her. But why am I so nervous calm yourself debu she is your friend.

Subconscious mind : oh really 😏 or more than friend.

Debu : only my friend.

Subconscious mind : ya ya I know just friends type ✌️ isn't it.

Debu : just get lost I am not in a mood to talk to you.

Subconscious mind : ya I totally understand why would you be interested in talking with me when you have your anu isn't it.

Debu : no it's not like that just get lost.

Subconscious mind : yes I am going talk with your anu.

End of pov.

Devki : what happened debu . Iam calling you from last 15 mins and you are sitting there and blushing.

Debu's pov.

I was still thinking about ananya . When suddenly someone shouted in my ears ouch my poor eardrums . And I looked up to see devki aunty throwing teasing looks at me. What why she throwing these looks . And then she told me that I was blushing from last 15 mins . (🤣) Wth. And then I understood why she was throwing those looks.

Devkiji : what happened debu seems like you have find my bahu.

No it's not true. Huh why is everyone behind me .

Debu : nothing such devkiji.

Devkiji : yes I totally believe you.

Note the sarcasm.

Debu : seriously devkiji I am not in such things.

Devkiji : I can understand today's generation hides things from elders. Accha leave it I was here to inform you that someone has came to meet you .

Now who's there here I am already irritated. Let's see.

Hey guys.

Now who is here to meet debu . What do you all think. And made debu's emotions clear .this was debu's pov next will be ananya's . Are you all okay with pov as it makes characters emotions clear. Well I was seriously enjoyed writing today's part. Did you all enjoyed reading.

Thanks for reading 😊