Chapter 2

Continued

Shourya: Baalveer you should not reveal your identity to anyone as the evil powers are also searching for you .

Baalveer: yes shourya I will go there in disguise nobody will be able to know that I am baalveer. But shourya it would be really hard for me to find him . Can't you just try to give nearby location of him

Shourya : ok baalveer

(and saying this shourya roars and a golden leaf comes in his hand)

Baalveer: what's this shourya

Shourya: this will take you to the place where the future baalveer lives you just have to follow it.

Baalveer : thanks shourya and I will soon find the person who would be the future baalveer

(And saying this baalveer leaves)

(The leaf takes him to bharatnagar and he comes to know that the future baalveer lives in bharatnagar)

(As he was going suddenly a ball hits him .)

Baalveer: whose ball is this

(Now vivan enters )

Vivan : it's mine

Baalveer: don't you know how to play cricket. It hit me but what if any another person was there.

Vivan : sorry . And you were only there na nobody else so don't scold me I don't listen to anyone I just listen to me my and myself. So give me my ball

Baalveer (thinking): he is really naughty but I should not waste my time talking with him I already have less time . It's not easy to search him in one day I should make arrangements to stay here only as a pg and I have made arrangements of it also as I knew this would happen.

Baalveer : ok here you go with your ball . Waise do you know where does devki ji lives.

Vivan : yes she lives there saying this he tells him the address.

So how was the part comment and tell . And one more thing related to story is that ananya is returning from London she doesn't live with her mother.