chapter 34

Continued

Sid's pov

I was not satisfied by the answer dev gave but still now it's not time to become detective but by his condition I can clearly understand one thing that he is in love with ananya .

Avu : see doctor came.

Debu : doctor how is ananya is she fine everything is right na .

Doctor : calm down mr dev and let me answer so first of all ananya is in critical condition due to a lot of blood loss and the only thing which can save her is O + blood group so I came here to ask that does anyone of you have O+ blood group.

Debu : yes doctor my blood group is O+ .

Doctor : but Mr dev you are already weak and not in a condition to donate blood.

Debu : doctor I really don't care I just want anu fine and that's it .

Doctor : okay then come inside.

Avu : but debu you are really not in a proper condition to donate blood.

Debu : I just want her fine and I won't listen to anyone.

Debu's pov.

I am feeling like I have lost my everything. I never knew that ananya matter to me so much. I was already devastated but then I saw doc entering and I stood up immediately and started bombarding him with a lot of questions. He told us that ananya is in need of O+ blood group . And I have the same blood group and immediately I told doc that I would donate my blood everyone was concerned about me but for now I just cared about Ananya just because of me she is in this condition and I would only help her. Doc took me inside the ICU . Ananya was there laying down seeing her condition I felt more guilty . They slowly laid me down near ananya's bed and then started the process but I didn't feel any pain or something my eyes were still on Ananya's face her angelic face now had many scars. And she being lady Bahubali always risk her life to save others . And in all this process what I understood is that dabu is in love with his nakchadi yes I am in love well never thought that I would love someone . I used to think of love as just waste of time but experiencing this feeling I got to know that it's the best feeling. But what if anu doesn't love me. I really don't care because my love is enough and I just want her happiness nothing else. But I am still afraid how will I confront devkiji who don't know anything she would be utterly broken after knowing this .

I suddenly felt someone's hand trying to grip my hand I slowly looked towards my hand and found Ananya's hand and I was shocked I can't express my happiness . Then I looked towards her and found her slowly opening her eyes

Hi guys

Sorry for updating late but busy with my studies and enjoy reading.