chapter 18

Continued

They started there journey towards the cave . They were all alert knowing that anytime someone could attack them . They were walking hand in hand . After sometime they were near the cave entrance.

Nakabposh: mystery girl be ready with your weapons . There are many dangers waiting for us

Ananya : I am already prepared.

Nakabposh : then let's get inside.

Inside the cave

It was all dark nothing could be seen.

Nakabposh : it's so much dark here . ughh I can't see anything.

Ananya : yes it's too much dark now how will we move ahead.

Suddenly light started coming from ananya's hand making both of them shocked.

Ananya : what's happening.

Nakabposh : you have powers and you didn't informed me.

Ananya : I seriously don't know what's happening I don't have any kind of power.

Nakabposh : I think you have hidden powers about which you don't know.

Ananya : is that so . In an exciting tone

Nakabposh : don't be too much excited okay first let's see where is this light taking us.

Ananya : yep.

And they come to a point where they can see someone but couldn't identify the person's face because it was dark there . But after sometime the face was revealed and she was none other than timnasa.

Nakabposh : she is timnasa . Let's wake her up.

Ananya : I think I should use my powers as going near her might be dangerous . What say.

Nakabposh : okay.

Ananya uses her powers and throws water on her face.

Timnasa wakes up with a jerk.

Timnasa : who's there.

Nakabposh : hello Timmy aunty nakabposh here.

Timnasa : why are you here . Don't you know this place is dangerous.

Nakabposh : if I was an afraid kid then I won't be visiting here.

Timnasa : hmm you are right but why are you here .

Nakabposh : ok so coming straight to the point I want to know about my past .

Timnasa : and why do you think I will be knowing your past.

Ananya : because you are related to it.

Timnasa : if it's true then first you have to come close to me I will touch your forehead and can easily tell you about your past.

Nakabposh: what if you cheated us.

Timnasa : you don't have any other option.

Nakabposh : hmm okay.

And then both go near her she touch there forehead and was shocked to know that they both are the child of the two couples who fought with her. She grasped in anger and vanished from there. But she didn't knew that nakabposh was smart enough he connected her brain with his. And was shocked after knowing the truth.

Ananya : shit! She cheated on us.

Nakabposh : but I got to know about it. He said still shocked.

Ananya : so tell me also na.

Nakabposh : we are the children of the four people.

Ananya : what ! No this can't happen

She was in utter shock she was crying because the person whom she thought her mother was not her real mother . She was in great distress and fainted.

So how was the part.

The next part will be the revelation of the real past . So stay tuned .

Thanks for reading 😊