Chapter 3

Continued

(So now baalveer reaches devkiji's house)

He knocks at the door

And devkiji opens the door

devki: what happened and who are you

Baalveer: I am Dev and I am your new pg .

Devki: oh so you are the new pg. Come  inside .

Baalveer: waise your house is really clean and beautiful.

Devki : thanks debu.

Baalveer: my name is dev not debu devkiji.

Devki : ya I know but I love to call people with nicknames.

(From now onwards I will denote baalveer as debu so don't have any confusion)

Debu : ok as you wish (with a smile) so now I should freshen up and then we will talk.

Somewhere underwater someone is shouting.

Sm1: I will not leave that baalveer he always saves the world but not this time . This time I will defeat him and rule over the world .

Sm2 : but it's not that easy Ray

(Ya so sm1 was ray)

Tauba tauba: yes boss birba is right.

(Sm2 was birba)

Ray : but this time I will not leave him . I will see his face today by hook or by crook.

Birba: but how Ray

Ray: I have a plan (with a evil smirk) listen . And he tells the whole plan.

In Bharatnagar

(Debu comes after freshening up and sees devki sitting on sofa tensed .)

Debu: what happened devkiji you seem tensed is there any problem.

Devki: yes debu actually today my daughter is coming from London and I have to go for an important work so I was thinking who will pick her up.

Debu : devkiji you don't need to take tension you go for your important work I will pickup your daughter from the station .

(She thinks for awhile)

Devkiji : are you sure debu.

Debu : yes and now I should go.

Devkij: okay. I will send you a pic of hers so as you can identify her easily.

Debu : okay bye

(Saying this he leaves)

On the airport

A beautiful girl is seen coming out of airport she is none other than our Ananya.

She comes out of the airport and gets a call from her mother and she tells her all about debu coming to pick her up. And cuts the call.

Other side

Ray tells birba to take out her invention which can control any vehicle.

He sees a trolly in which a baby was sitting he takes it in control. And sees a truck coming from otherside he pushes the trolley towards it as he knew that baalveer will surely come to save the baby .

And it happens too.

Debu sees the trolley coming near the truck and thinks I have to save this baby .

As he was going to use his powers he sees someone performs a stunt and save the baby.

All were shocked including ray and baalveer.

And it was none other than ananya

Debu : (in his mind )she is so beautiful ewww debu what are you thinking let's talk with her.

Thanks for reading 😊