Epilogue

After the hall room incident devhita came close and then started their friendship . Sidneet were trying new ways to bring them close and it worked not only for them but also for sidneet themselves . They confessed each other about their love. Whereas Dev was first ignoring the feeling but later on he couldn't avoid and the same was with anahita . Both were hesitant to express their feelings . Dev because of the fear of getting cheated again . And anahita because of the fear of losing her close one once again but atlast in the college carnival they decided to express their feelings . Sid first time saw dev getting ready like a hero he gave him advices what to do and all. It was a lovable environment but everything shattered when both came to know that the childhood past they were running from are the ones they are sitting with. Dev lost his coolness anahita tried explaining him what happened that day but nothing worked. Dev once again become stone hearted but this time more than before. They both used to hold eachothers pictures and cry all night. Dev's father saw the change in his behaviour and asked swetlana to go and keep an eye on him . When dev returned swetlana followed him upstairs and found out about Anahita she told this to Dev's father who was in rage he always wanted dev to be alone and exploit him so he ordered his goons to immediately kidnap ananya . The next day in college Avu came running towards dev and told him everything . Dev was looking aghast he immediately left for his father's den. The atmosphere there wasn't calm he has to fight tirelessly but atlast he reached ana . There was his father both had a brutal fight and atlast dev shot his father on the leg and called police . After everyone left both gazed into each other's eyes and at last anahita came running towards him and both kissed a kiss filled with love,agression and pureness . After parting both started feeling dizzy and remembering their before lives and then they remembered they were Debu and ananya . After that they both first enjoyed days together . Then they told about their love to anahitas parents who happily agreed . After their marriage they went to Bhatnagar to find karuna and Vivaan . Dev become emotional seeing bharat nagar . Then they went towards karunas house and found a old lady and a handsome boy . He couldn't control and called Vivaan the family had a great reunion and they got to know that Vivaan married mayra . Everywhere was happiness. And they lived happily ever after.

Hello guys.
I hope you all are safe and I wrote the epilogue cause I am like really very affected by the situation so I can't write and I will be on I don't know I will return or not but as promised I would complete my stories and if I got time and peace I might write the chapters in detail as for now enjoy the epilogue .And a special thanks to my supporters . You all have motivated me a lot . Thankyou ❤️ guys . And stay safe stay protected.

Xoxo ❤️