chapter 21

Continued

Ananya's pov

I was in my room thinking about my life when suddenly I heard some sounds coming from hall. I steeped down and the scene I saw made my blood boil. I saw that a girl was keeping hands on dabu's shoulder and they both were laughing . Who is this witch who is flirting with my dabu. Wait what ! He is not my dabu.

Subconscious mind : you are jealous na.

Ananya : no I am not.

Subconscious : yes I totally believe.

Ananya : 😏

Subconscious mind: waise he is so cute na any girl would drool over him.

Ananya : ya that's true.

Subconscious mind: I think someone is falling for dabu.

Ananya : no iam not falling.

Subconscious mind : when did I mention you.

Ananya : get lost!

I was fuming seeing them together.

Debu : are ! Ananya come na

Finally someone noticed me.

Ananya : hi waise who is she.

Debu : oh yes I forgot to introduce you both. So she is my college best friend Anushka and Anushka she is devkiji's daughter Ananya.

Huh chudail Anushka wait why am I being so hyper. And am I only devkiji's daughter.

Ananya : and his friend too I said keeping a hand on his shoulder.

We shared a small eyelock which was broken by that so called Anushka.

Anushka : hi ananya nice to meet you.

I fake smiled.

Anushka to debu : Dev let's go to your room I want to tell you about a lot of things.

Wait is she taking dabu alone . No way debu is already dabu what if she took advantage of him no I won't let this happen.

Hey guys!

How was the chapter . And how was the surprise entry of Anushka. And ananya' s pov well I seriously enjoy writing pov's . And upcoming tracks will be having jealousy and adventure 😉😁. Stay tuned and are you all okay if I write in different fonts.

Thanks for reading 😊