chapter 38

Continued

Debu's pov

Then I thought of a plan so I agreed to her

Debu : yes devkiji.

Devkiji : okay , good night everyone.

All : good night.

After everyone exited the dining room I turned towards Ananya who was all set to run away from me but I had different plans.

Debu : wait anu as I agreed to you so now you have to obey me.

Ananya : no I won't now let me go I am tired .

Debu : okay then I am going to tell Avu everything that happened in the room and then she will tease you.

I could see her horrific expression which was describing it all.

Ananya : no I am ready .

Debu : good , so today you have to go on a icecream date with me.

Ananya : what no

But I cut off her sentence.

Debu : Avu

And she kept her hands on my mouth .

Ananya : ok I am coming .

Yes

Debu : okay then come outside I am waiting for you there.

Ananya's pov

After he asked me out I don't know what was happening to me I was feeling tingles and nervous too I was just going to deny but he threatened me so I didn't have any other option.

Then as he exited I went to my room and got ready.

I then silently went outside. I saw dabu who was looking as always handsome, he was staring me continuously which was making me more nervous . I slowly sat behind him and then he started driving. I was first hesitating to hold on to him but then he increased the speed and I clutched on to him tightly I could see him smirking from the mirror I ignored it and then observed my surroundings I was so lost in it I was feeling soothing and relaxing I just laid my head on his back and was enjoying the view . Then after few moments we reached our destination . He enveloped my eyes.

: Dabu what are you doing.

Dabu : wait .

I just nodded . Then he removed his hand and I was mesmerized by the view it was beautiful .

In excitement I hugged dabu and then as I was going to pullout he pulled me once again into a hug

In excitement I hugged dabu and then as I was going to pullout he pulled me once again into a hug . Then I ran towards the water i forgot all my stress and started playing.

Debu's pov

As I saw Anu I was mesmerized by her look she caught me staring at her but she just silently sat behind me and then we drove off I could see from the mirror that she was hesitating to hold on to me so I increased the bike speed and she then held me I was enjoying it .  I could observe her enjoying the view and I felt happy that I could make her feel relaxed because she needs to be stress free then we reached our destination ananya as soon as saw the place become as excited as a child I chuckled at her behaviour after that she hugged at first I was shocked so I didn't responded but after getting back I once again hugged her then she awkwardly pulled out and then ran off near the river . She was playing with water just like a child . I brought icecream with my magic and headed towards her .

Debu : anu if you are done playing with water let's eat icecream .

She nodded and sat on the sand I also silently sat near her. We started eating our icecream enjoying the view and then we started chatting she started opening up to me and also conffesed that she wasn't understanding our relationship so I thought it's not the right time to confess let her first realise her feelings .After enjoying the sunset I asked her whether we should leave now.

Ananya : okay but thankyou dabu for this amazing date I so enjoyed it.

Debu : my pleasure mam.

And she chuckled .

Then we drove back to bharatnagar .
But were shocked to see sidneet on the door .

Hello guys.

How was the chapter do comment your views and about conffesion there is time. These moments are to enhance there bond so that they get well with eachother and someone has suggested me a plot so I am going to start writing the same from the next chapter.

Thanks for reading 😊