chapter 12

Continued

She bumped into nakabposh . Nakabposh catched her by her waist to stop her from falling. They both were lost in each other's eyes for sometime but then came to reality.

Nakabposh: who are you?

Ananya: why would I tell you.

Nakabposh ( thinking) : she is not evil I should ask her to help me.

Nakabposh : what are you doing here.

Ananya : I am finding something. What about you?. You don't seem like any thief.

Nakabposh : I am also here to find something and if you want then we can find this together.

Ananya thinks for sometime and prefers to accept his proposal.

Ananya : okay but my identity will be secret.

Nakabposh: okay mine too. Could you share your part of story or you can say the truth.

And ananya tells him everything . He was shocked the same thing was happening with him .

Nakabposh: the same thing is happening with me.

Ananya: that means that our pasts are connected somewhere. We need to find the truth out really quickly as it's getting more and more entangled.

Nakabposh: you are right . It's morning so I need to go we will meet tomorrow at the same time.

Ananya: okay.

In morning

In veerlok.

Shourya : baalpari did baalveer went anywhere .

Baalpari: no shourya . The whole night I was outside his room and didn't saw him going anywhere.

Shourya: that's good. Now we should make vivan baalveer you go and call baalveer .

Baalpari : okay Shourya.

In Bharatnagar

Debu was still thinking about the mystery girl ,his past and all that.
Suddenly baalpari comes and his trance is broken.

Debu: ma you here ,is everything okay.

Baalpari: yes baalveer, I was here to tell you that you have to bring vivan today in veerlok . As we are going to perform the last ceremony and make him baalveer.

Debu: okay ma.

In evening.

Baalveer goes and make vivan understand his need and his responsibilities . First he was denying but after saying him that if he would not come then chintu will be the baalveer . Hearing this he instantly agrees. And the ceremony is performed peacefully and he was now baalveer.

After few days

In night.

Nakabposh: did you find any clue .

Ananya : yes yesterday as you weren't there then I was in the old library. And I got this book . I think it might help us.

Nakabposh : hmm seems it's too old .

After reading the book they decided to follow the steps.

So first they have to close their eyes and chant some mantras .

After sometime they were on an unknown place. They both started exploring the place when suddenly a lady appeared infront of them .

Lady : who are you both and what are you doing here.

Nakabposh : see we are not here to harm you we are trying to find out our past.

Lady : I don't know anything I won't leave you both .

Not having any other option they both took out there sword and started fighting with her. She was more powerful than them she was going to slaught there heads when she suddenly stopped.

They both looked upto her with confusion.

Lady : I am sorry I can't identify you.

Nakabposh : do you know us .

Lady: yes

Ananya : but how.

Lady : I can't tell you much you will soon get to know who you are. But I would help you by giving you the clue.

She took out a bracelet and told them to wear it.

Lady : this bracelet will help you both. Good luck .

And they came to bharatnagar once again.

Ananya : what was that.

〰️▫️〰️▫️〰️▫️〰️▫️〰️▫️〰️▫️〰️▫️

So how was the chapter comment and tell and please vote.

What do you all think how do the lady know them well keep up with the story many more things are on its way keep supporting.

Thanks for reading 😊