chapter 14

A/N    i will no longer be putting warnings. Expect this book to be very graphic from this point on. You have been warned !

This is also where it might start to get chaotic.

Dabis pov

I walked into the store waving to rob as I walked in. He just groaned and went back to his newspaper. Rob was a old body of mine. We've helped each other out a couple times before. I've got him money for the source on multiple occasions. I grab a six pack of beer and  a bag of chips for y/n and I. I go to the front and set my things down. I pull out y/ns prescription and lay it down to.
" I need these filled." I stated.
" staying out of trouble?" Rob chukled and scanned all the items.
I shoved my hands in my pockets shifting my weight to my heels.
" I suppose so. In debt yet?" I said sarcastically. Rob rolled his eyes while looking at all the pills.
" very funny, pay and go get lost." Rob said setting the pills down on the counter. He bagged everything up and held out his hand. I grabbed my wallet and payed.
"  see ya around rob" I stayed grabbing the bag.
" you to, jerk." He responded.
I chcukled shaking my head as I walked out. As soon as I lifted my head back up worry filled me. Where the fuck is y/n?
" shit."
I ran to my bike picking it up looking around the parking  lot. I saw a red van speed out of the parking lot and down the road. That could be here. I will not loose another person. I quickly put the bag in the storage and start the bike. I rev the engine and skirting after the van. Who ever did this is going to die. No one hurts y/n.

Y/n pov

"AHHHH!"  I screamed as loud as my lungs would let me. I couldn't be here. I cant be here, this is all a nasty nightmare. I panicked and started looking around the room. Its the same one from when I was little. The burn marks still charred the walls.
My heart rate picked up and I started having a panic attack. Everything around me started to spin and become fuzzy as tears filled my eyes.
I held my chest trying to calm my breathing. I alsmot jumped out of my skin as the door slammed open.  There he was, an annoyed Josh glared down at me.
" could you shut the fuck up! I'm trying to sleep , God!" He exclaimed  shutting the door behind him.  He creeped towards me smirking.
" hey doll~" he chuckled and traced my face with his finger. I snapped my head away from his finger as I tried catching my rapid breathe.
" you little bitch!" He used all his force and slapped me across the face making me yelp and look at the ground.
" i..I'm sorry." I whimpered. I could hear his sinister laugh while he grabbed my chin.
" there's my girl. I bet your wondering why your here huh?"
  " please just let me go, I'm no use to you." The tears blurred my vision. This felt like a fever dream, everything just so unreal. Everything moved as if I was drugged. Its probably just my anxiety and memory playing tricks on me. Maybe it would be smart for me to go back to my old self. Or should I fight? Dose dabi know, dose he even care?
" you are very, very wrong. Your dear father thinks he has perfected the serum. And guess what doll? Your the very lucky girl who gets to try it first." He smiled at me, but it was so sinister and filled pure crazy.
"  please, i..I dont want it. Please let me go." I cried while trembling in my spot. His grip on my chin tighten making me look at him.
" so ungrateful, I'll have to train you to be a proper lady again. Right doll?"
He chuckled raising his brow. I dont know what washed over me but I felt like I had to fight. Maybe I could just walk out. I dont think they even had the door locked. I sucked my teeth and spit right on his cheek.
" go to hell you worthless piece of shit!" I snarled. Josh had the most terrifying look on his face he scrunched up his face while letting go of mine. He whipes off his cheek and glared at me.  He grabbed the collar of my shirt pulling me inches away from his face. " you are going to regret doing that."
" oh yeah? What are you gonna do? Are you going to kill me huh?" I asked staring at him deeply. I hate seeing those eyes that I once loved. He was once everything to me. But now look at what he's doing yet again.
He let go of my collar and grabbed the choker dabi had given me ripping it off and throwing it behind him.
" no one can save you y/n, I can do whatever I want with you. Your going to become out toy again. You little brat." He punched me square in the nose making my head knock back and hit the wall. I groaned and reached up holding my now broken nose. Why did part of me like the pain. It lit somthing deep inside me. A wave if adrenaline washed over me making me sigh happily. I leaned my head back closing my eyes.
" how pathetic, if I diddnt know any better id say you missed  this, you missed me diddnt you?" He asked smiling wickedly. I scoffed," you wish."  This made him even more angry. " you'll learn again my pretty little doll. I'll beat you until all you feel is pain." He spit at my feet and grabbed a fistful of my hair forcing me to look up at him. I winced and open my eyes.
" ill see you in the morning, be good or I may have to acutely hurt you." He spat and forcefully let go of my head making it hit the wood wall once again making me groan. He stood up and walked out of the small room making sure to step on the choker. I could hear all 6 locks on the door click. There is no way I'm getting out of here.

   My head is pounding and so is my nose. My hand is now covered in blood from my nose. It was just pounding with pain. I kind of miss the way it felt. You don't have to think about anything else but the pain. It gives you somthing to focus on. I groan  filing over to my side softly hitting the hard floor. Am I going back to my old ways already? I just got here, this can't be true. Dabi, please find me......

??? Pov

" she's a little bitch, all her training out the window."  He sighed slapping his hand down on the table. I motioned my hands up and down trying to calm him.
" we are in this for the long road. The best method is to slowly break them down. We will give her food everyday no question." I said making  Sean look at me dumbfounded.
" that makes no sense, shouldn't we keep  her weak?" Sean asked running his hands through his thin silver hair.
" no, we need her to feel as if we are going to take care of her. Plus with the food we can start putting small doses of the quirks." I explained.
Sean nodded on while I talked.
" what quirk do you think we should try first?" I asked.
Sean shook his head and crossed his arms.
" shouldn't we be worried she will use the quirks on us?" Sean asked.
I rolled my eyes, this man really is stupid.
" my quirk is a shield, she won't be abke to touch us. There already one in there.  Its halfway through the room. Even if she tries to go pass it she will get bounced back. I have allowed access to you and Josh as well." I explained and sipped my tea.
Dumb people are truly a blessing and a curse. They are very good at dirty work. But hell arnt they annoying.
" which ones do we have on hand?" Sean asked.
I reached down and grabbed the box containing all the quirks. I sat the box down and opened it up. I smiled at my creation. Each vile was a different color and size.
I pointed to each vile and names them.
" flame,healing, shield, paralyzing,water, poison, and smoke."

" a very nice selection we have so far. I think we should try the smoke first. See how it  reacts with the lungs." Sean said pointing at it.
" will do." I said softly and shut the case back up.

" where is Josh?" I asked
" he went to bed, we should probably head that way ourselves." Sean stated I nodded my head " I shall see you in the morning." With that I got up grabbing my things and went to the other guest room. I sat my things down and sighed. I slide my shoes off and fell back on my bed. Why do I feel bad for this girl? There's nothing special about her. I need to focus on the research. Fuck them, fuck every single person. Im the only one who matters. Im the only one smart enough.  I laughed to myself and got undressed. I put on my black tank top and black shorts. These people don't even know who I am, how sad. Poor Sean, how terrified he'd be if he knew. I may have a connection to her,but its not worth it, just a test subject.
I sigh and twirl my hair. I look at the split ends and groan. I need a a hair cut great. I sigh and slide on my slipers walking to the bathroom thats in my room. I look at my long black hair in the mirror. My one black eye dosnt even look strange anymore. It makes all my scars blend together. I rub my shoulders and sigh. I grab the scissors and start chopping at my hair letting it fall into the sink. My once long black, wavy hair is now even longer. It covers almost all of my face.
This quirk can be very useful. I can change any nonliving thing with scissors. I can change its or shape, or pretty much anything about it.

  I  sighed and went back to the bed and layed down after grabbing a picture. " you'll never I've to tell the tail." I laughed softly and smashed the picture on the floor. I watched as the glass broke and fell on the floor. Im not even going to bother to pick it up. Am I crazy? Maybe a little unstable? Maybe, but oh its so much fun!
I shut the light off and pull the covers over me. Tomorrow will definitely be interesting, I alsmot hope she chcokes. Yet again I should be professional. I hiss having a war with myself over somthing so small. Could this really effect the experiment?

Josh pov

That fucking bastard! He lied to me. He told me he made the serum. But its that little bitch.  I  go back to my room and slam  silently  shut the door. That man's dead, he has been leing to me this whole time. Im glad i decided to spy on them this one time. I pace around me room thinking of all the things he could of possibly lied about. What if Sean is using me? So Heather is really the mastermind behind all of it. I should have known. 

A/N: i wrote this at 3am. My sleep schedule is fucked.🙂