chapter 12

WARNING MENTION OF SELF HARM ASPECTS !!!

Y/n pov

Please,I think I'm falling again. But why now? Of all times why now? I was doing so well a moment ago?
Maybe it's bipolar, my mother did have it, well until the incident. Its alright ill come out of the funk within a couple days ill be fine.

I twirl the peice of glass around in my pocket while staring up at the ceiling. Im not even tired, or anything. I just feel so emotional, like everything's a mess. I guess everything is turning into a Rollercoaster. My door came open just a little a little. I looked over to see a pair of gold eyes and blonde hair peeking in.
" Jeezy kid, I can feel you shaking from downstairs." He sighed while walking into the room shutting the door.
" what do you mean? I'm not that fat." I scoffed and cluched the peice of glass in my palm. I could feel it's smooth yet sharp edges.
Hawks shook his head while sighing and taking a seat next to me on the floor.
" first of all your not fat. And its part of my quirk. Whats wrong?" He asked wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I sucked ina deep breathe tightening my grip around the glass shard. Memories just came flooding back like a movie.

FLASHBACK
I was curled up in the corner of the small dim room as if I were a dog shaking from fear.
" im sorry!" I shouted from the corner to the man in the middle of the room. He was a new person I have never met before. He is supposed to help me. Thats what Josh said anyway. He said he was going to make me happier.
" come here dear, its alright now." The man said calmly. I shook my head as I held the stuffed bunny in my arms tightly. What if this man wants to hurt me.
" come on dear, im just trying to help."

" help?" I whispered looking up at the tall old man. The man crouched down and smiled holding out a lollipop.
" yes im here to help you, im not going to hurt you. I just want to see if you could have a quirk." He stated
I shyly nodded my head and took the lollipop from him and popped it in my mouth. I smiled brightly as soonnas the sweet flavor of strawberry filled my mouth. Why hasn't my daddy ever gave me one of these?
" how old are you?" The older man asked.
I put my hands up holding six fingers.
I think I was six anyways. Daddy hasn't celebrated since mommy died.
The man got visibly tense and sighed.
" can I look at your foot?" He asked nicely holding out his hand.
I stretched my leg out so my foot is in front of him. I giggled and jerked my foor back as he tickled my feet. I looked at him to see him smiling. I put my foot back out and started looking at my pinkie toe.

"Thank you dear." He said with a smile and wrote somthing down on a peice of papper.
" how do you do that?" I asked pointing to the paper and pen. I only know tiny bit of the alphabet. " oh she talks?" He chukled and leaned the paper down.
" I learned in school, arnt you learning?" He asked .
" no daddy said school rots your brain and makes you stupid." This made the old man chuckle.
" that is not true, silly girl." He smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder hugging me tight. I looked up at him but he diddnt seem happy anymore. He seemed really sad.

End of flashback

" why are you crying?" Hawks asked softly.