chapter 13

A/n: surprise update. Make sure to comment and vote.

Y/n pov

" are you sure?" I asked looking at the doctor dumbfounded.
" yes, all of the test we did suggest you are bipolar. Speaicly the number of emotions in a week." The doctor stated while turning pages on his clipboard. So this is fucking fantastic, just another thing to deal with.
" is there anything I can do, to like get rid of it?" I asked and the doctor shook his head. " no there isn't, to be simple your brain isn't getting the right connection. So the most we can do is try out some medication to stabilize your mood." He got out a tiny sheet of paper and started writing on it. When he was done he handed it to me. It was for a pill I couldn't even try to pronounce the name of.
" so im suppose to take this everyday?" I asked shaking the paper around.
" yes thats right, I would also like a follow up in a month to see how the pills have started working." He said with a smile.
I gave him a smile back and stood up.
" is that all?" I asked. He nodded his head and started getting his things.
" have a good night." I mumbled as I walked out of the door. As soon as I was out of that room I sighed heavily.

" so how'd it go?" Dabi asked and stood up from the chair right outside the door of the testing room. They ended up taking me to the opposite side of the hospital for the mental patience. " here." I shoved the prescription to his chest and crossed my arms.
" well hey, hopefully they make you feel better,and not all over the place." Dabi said with a smile trying to cheer me up. I could almost feel the tears start to burst out of my eyes but they never came.
" d..dabi? This only proves how broken i am. I could of told you without wasting all of your money." I choked on my words.
" your not broken, there is nothing wrong with you. And money we can just get some more." He said and hugged me to his side.
I smiled softly and nodded my head and wrapped my arm behind and around his torso.
" could we go somewhere real quick?" I asked while we walked out of the hospital.
" where would that be?" He asked grabbing the keys out of his pocket.
" its just down by the river on the south side of town. I want to show you." I said happily. This place was were i went whenever I wanted to get away. I haven't been there sense I moved in with dabi. It has everything to relief that built up anger.
" sure, just for a little bit." He said then we both got onto the bike and started off into the night sky. It was beautiful tonight. The stars were shining bright and so was the moon. It must have been a full moon. You barely even needed the head light to see down the road. The moon has casted a soft glow on the night.Other then the supirse doctor visit tonight is going to be good. We turned off onto a gravel road that led down by the waterside. I took a deep breathe the fresh air filling my lungs, along with the scent of the moving water.
" to the left." I said into dabis ear as we weaved down small roads crossed by trees and weeds.

Soon enough we made it to my spot. It was cleared of weeds but still had tress surrounded the circled area. There was a beat up couch there along with a stump. Dabi stoped the bike and turned it off. I think he was talking everything in. There was a baseball bat along with a bunch of shattered glass and tvs. People came here to dump all there trash. If they diddnt want it then I mise well put it to good use.
" ta da!" I exclaimed opening my arms up wide. I loved this place.
" what is this place anyway?" Dabi asked and got off the bike leaving me on it alone. I slide off the bike and walked over grabbing a medel rod from the ground.
" here." I said shaking the rod in front of his hands. He grabbed ahold of it looking at me sighting confused yet amused. Just that look on his face filled my eyes with joy.
" so, this is where I come whenever I need a break." I sighed softly. " but I haven't been able to come here sense everything started to go down hill."
I added while grabbing the baseball bat and spinning  it around in my hand.   I walk over to a giant pile of grabge and unwanted things. I go over and grab a couple of glass beer bottles. I set all four of them down on the stump.
" alright go ahead." I said motioning to the bottles with my bat.
I stepped back letting dabi have as much room as he needed.
Dabi lifted up the metal rod and swung at the bottles smashing it into a thousand tiny pieces that scattered across the dirt and into the water.
" whoah." I chuckled and smiled at dabi expression. He seemed a little more at peace.
" so how often do you come down here?" He asked me sticking the metal rod in the dirt.
I shrugged while walking over to grab more bottles from the junk pile.
" I used to come down here about 3 times a week,but ever sense thighs started getting hectic i haven't."
Dabi nodded head and watched as I placed 3 bottles on the stump.
" you might want to back up." I said with a small laugh. Dabi backed up and put his hands in his pockets.
I lined myself up with the bottles and let out a deep breathe. I swung the bat as hard as I could smashing the bottles into tiny pieces. Some went flying into the air disappearing.
I smile and twirl the bar around couple times.
" that was nice." I sighed softly and looked over to a surprised  dabi.
" remind me not to get you mad." He chuckled and walked over to the old torn up couch  to sit down.
" we can leave if you want." I said looking over to him. He shook his head and motioned to the giant junk pile.
" go ahead, I'll watch. Have fun." He said crossing his arms eyeing me.
" if you say so." I sat the bat down leaning it on the stump so I could grab more bottles. I walked over grabbing as many bottles as I could hold. I dropped them all on the ground next to the stump. I set three up ontop of the stump. I dont know why this brings me so much joy. Its a good stress relief and dosnt hurt anyone.
I pick up the bat and start swinging. The sound of the impact is like music to my ears. Just seeing the bottles shatter is like my stress just withering away. All my pent up emotions come out when I do this.

KILL WARNING
Flashback

" how are you feeling  today y/n?" The old doctor man asked. He has been coming around more often. He says I remind him of his daughter he had lost long ago. I wonder what happen to her?
I smile up at the man while sitting in the corner." I'm  good, daddy let me eat today!" I cheered. He let me have a sandwich. It tasted so yummy.
The man frowned and wrote somthing down in his book. He dose that alot.
" im glad I got to see you today. How about I ask if I could take you out for ice cream sometime?" The man offered a big friendly smile. He reminded me of my teddy bear.
whats ice cream?" I asked scooting over to him. The man seemed to be sad. Did I do somthing wrong?" Its a really good sweet treat. I have to go home ill try to come back tomorrow." He said and handed me a lollipop before leaving.

* 3 days later

I have some bad news." Derek said. I looked up at the old man. We have become friends and I don't like seeing him sad. " whats wrong Derek?" I asked while playing with my stuffed bunny ears.
" we cant get ice creme, and this will be the last time we see each other." He sighed. I felt tears rpick my eyes.
" w..what did I do wrong?" I sniffled hugging my stuffie to me.
" its your dad he wants to make sure I don't h-"
Daddy slammed opened the door and shot him directly in the forhead. I screamed and cried as the blood splattered everywhere including on me and my stuffie.

End of flashback

I could feel the tears burn my eyes. He never deserved the things they did to him.  I put up the rest of the bottles and smash them groaning in frustration. Why couldn't of I just had a normal life?
" babe, are you ok?" Dabi asked then stood up from the old couch walking over to me offering me a hug. I let the bat drop to the ground and hugged him instantly.
    " im fine, I want to go home." I sighed softly and held onto him. He kissed my head and let go of me.
" I have to run to the store, is that ok?" He asked grabbing the keys out of his pocket.
" sure, I don't mind stopping first."
With that we both got onto the bike. I looked at the area that was now filled glass shards everywhere. And there layed the bat I had used so many times before. Even though it was night the moon lit up the whole world. Just think millions of people are looking at the very same moon.  Dabi carefully drove out and back onto the road. He sped back into town swerving in-between  cars and busses.

   He slowed down as we got to a little store pretty much in the middle of nowhere. I guess its a good way to stay under the radar.
" can I stay out here? I dont feel like going in." I asked as he got off the bike.
" ill only be a minute." He said softly getting off of the bike.

I sighed and hugged my arms to myself watching him walk into the little store. Today was definitely a test of my strength. Everything seems to be changing for the good. The only thing I need to do is make sure Josh and Sean dosnt hurt dabi.
I couldn't live with myself if I was responsible for his death.

    I screamed but it was muffled by a slightly wet rag. I felt multiple pairs of arms grab me and throw me off the bike making it tip over. Everything got fuzzy then went dark.

~~~~~~~~~

I groaned reaching up rubbing my head. I guess I slept wrong. I opened my eyes expecting to see dabi by me in bed, but oh was I wrong. I'm back where it all started. Without thinking I screamed as loud as I could.