chapter 8

Y/n pov

I groan hearing knocking from downstairs. I rub my eyes trying to wake myself up.i try to get up but im pulled back by a arm. I look over to see dabi trying to blink himself awake. Then the knoking continued but louder and harder this time.
" dabi, I have to get the door." I whispered. He smirked and held me tighter. " gotta give me a kiss first." He said groggy. I smile softly and kiss him on the cheek. He huffed and grabs my head kissing me on the lips.
" can I get the door? I'll come back up promise." I smiled. He let me go and rolled back over." You have five minutes till I come and get your ass back in bed." He whispered while yawning. I nodded my head and went downstairs the knocking getting louder and more aggressive. " cool your jets im coming,damn." I groan and open the door up to only fall on my ass from shock causing him to laugh. " good morning sweetheart." He laughed.
" how the fuck did you find me?" I asked getting back up on my feet.
As I was getting up he decided to let himself in. He stood in the middle of the room with his arms crossed and a huge smirk on his face. " I came to see how your doing in your place."
I shut the door and turned around so im facing him. " well I dont care how your doing. Just get out, I don't have time for your bullshit." I spat.
He chcukled and stepped closer to me.
" I infact know you have plenty of time without that job of yours." He snickered. I look back at him,shock filling my eyes. " h..how did y-"
" im the person they hired sweetheart. Its all part of the plan." He took a couple more steps towards me.
I take a couple steps back.
" get out ,now. I will call for help." I whimpered as he kept stalking forward. " I know no one is here to help you my sweetheart. Its just you and me." He snickered forcibly grabbing my arm and yanking me forward. " dabi! Help!" I screamed before he slapped his hand across my mouth making me whimper at the new stinging sensation. I could feel the tears starting to swell in my eyes.
" your bluffing. No ones going to come and save you sweetheart. I was going to leave you alone but now I can't." He kept his hand over my mouth muffled yells escaping. He wrapped his other hand around my throat pushing me to the wall. I tried hitting him to get him off me but he only tightened his grip more,making me gasp for air. I could hear loud thudding footsteps come down the stairs. I look back to see dabi putting his finger to his lips.
" what are you looking at huh? Come on sweetheart dont be difficult." He snickered. I started struggling more loosing any air I had left. I am so terrified I diddnt even notice dabi come up behind josh and rip him off of me. I fell to the ground gasping for all the air I could get and I started coughing while my vision went softly fuzzy but I could still see.
I lay agaisnt the wall trying to get my breathing back to normal. " what are you doing here, you peice of shit!" Dabi yelled right in his face while he held josh agaisnt the wall with one hand and the other emitting his blue flames. " b..be careful!" I tried warning dabi but it came out in a choked whisper.
" dont fret, im sure you know alot about me. I'm just here to take y/n for a while. Ill bring her back." Josh snickered visibley struggling.
Dabi smirked and punched him in the nose. I could hear it crack from the other side of the room. Instead of crying in pain josh started laughing as blood trickled down his lips.
" you really are dumb arnt you." Josh snickered and kicked dabi in the chest forcing him to let him go and fall backwards. " ill see you soon sweetheart, not even him can save you." Josh waved and ran out of the door the door slamming behind him.why diddnt josh use his quirk?

I stare at dabi absolutely shocked. What am I suppose to do? What can I do? I crawl over to dabi who is laying on the floor.
" are you ok?" I whisper pushing his hair out of his face then leaving my hand on his cheek. He groans and sits up.
" im fine, but your not." He says and traces my neck with his fingers making me flinch. " im fine, its fine. Im so sorry. I shouldn't have moved in here and put you in danger." I whimpered tears swelling in my eyes threating to burst out. I look up at dabi with my teary eyes.
" hey, its alright. I'm not hurt." He wraps his arm around my back and pulls me into his chest only making me burst out crying. I ball my fist up and lay them between mine and dabis chest. He picked me up setting me on his lap as I cried. He rested his chin on my shoulder while he rubbed my back. " i..im so sorry. I didn't mea-"