chapter 5

Y/n pov

I woke up  with a pounding headache. I grabbed my head and groan rolling over to a empty bed.  I open up my eyes blinking a few times. Then everything hit me from last night. My cheeks grew red and a soft smile forming on my lips. " oh god." I sighed rubbing my eyes. I looked around and disdnt see dabi anywhere in the room.   I groan getting up from my bed and walking into the kitchen, I look around and no dabi. I go to the coffee pot with a yawn and start making some coffee. As I was grabbing my coffee cup a peice of paper was in it. I looked at it confused but grabbed it out of the cup. I opened the note up and smiled softly.

I had to leave early this morning,sorry. Ill be back later so we talk.  Make sure to take somthing for the hangover

-dabi

I threw the note in the trash with a soft smile. Isnt it going to be weird after what happen last night? Do I really want to make us official? I really do love him, he's been there for me since day one. And I love how he lets me see his soft side.  But im scared of a relationship and messing it up. I guess I have some time to think about it.  I go into the cupboard and grab some pain relief.  I poured myself some coffee and put some suger in it. I took my pills with the coffee sighing softly. I leaned up against the counter holding my cup close to my chest in both hands. 
What if dabi dosnt really want me? What if he just said that? I groan setting my coffee cup down and look in the living room filled with beer bottles. I grab a trash bag and start cleaning up all the bottles that are scattered around the table.  Once I get done and leave the trash bag by the door after tying it. I grab my coffee and phone sitting down on the sofa. I open up my phone and scroll through social media as I sip at my coffee.

   Once I finish my coffee I get up putting it on the sink and go into the bathroom. I rub my eyes and go to the bathroom with a sigh. Once I'm done I get up and look at myself in the mirror. I go wide eyed moving my hair from my neck. " oh my ... god." I gasped softly touching my neck. Both sides of my neck was covered in purple hickys. I've never had hickys this dark before. I touch then and flinch as soon as my fingers touch them. They are very tender and some what sore. Well at least I don't have to go to work for a while.   I dont have to go anywhere so im not even going to ettempt to cover them. I wash my face then walk out of the bathroom and sit back down on the couch. I turn on the tv and start watching some anime. I groan at the light coming from the window. It really wasn't  helping my hangover. I get up slowly and shut the curtains making the room dim. I crash back down on the couch and lay on my side. I could feel myself get sleepy as the tv played. Not to long after I eneded up falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

I jolt awake my heart racing so fast. I was awoken by a hand carssing my cheek. I shut my eyes tight and flinch back. " shh its just me." I open my eyes to see dabi crouched down infront of me with a soft smile.  I sigh relaxing a bit. " you scared the shit out of me. I thought you were somone else." I say as he takes his hand off my face but stays crouched down. " its alright, its just me. How are you feeling? " he asked  i groan and rub my eyes. " im fine, the nap helped." I said.   " you can sit." I added moving my legs so there's a spot for him to sit.  He got up and sat down in the empty spot. I sit up lazily still facing him.
" have you heard anything on that josh guy?" He asked.

" no I haven't, and I kinda don't want to. I just wish he's leave me the fuck alone." I groan and run my hands through my hair.   " do you know where this guy lives?" He asked.
I give him a stern look. " no I don't, but you don't need to go beating him up, or kill him."  He gives me the same stern look back. " how do you not want him dead? After what you said he did to you? He needs to die." He stated so plainly.

" trust me, I want him dead, but he's dangerous, and I don't need you getting hurt." I say playing with a strand of my hair.
  " are you underestimating me?" He chcukled. " I just haven't showed you my full power." He said

I guess thats true. I only saw him use his quirk once when he tried to kill my boss for being a ass. 
  " ok, you got a point. And also mister I am not happy with you." I tried to sound serious but I couldn't shake the smile off my face. 

" whys that? What did I do this time?" He chcukled.

I move my hair and point to my neck " do you not see this?" I asked a small blush forming on my cheeks. Its not as awkward as I thought it would be. He makes me feel safe.

" you weren't complaining about it last night, I'd say the opposite." He smirked.  I blushed and moved my hair back.  " we don't talk about that." I say.

  " but we do need to talk about us." He stated.  I nodded my head knowing he's right. 

" uhm, I don't know how it would work out. I've never really had a relationship thats not toxic." I said looking down at my hands.

   " ive never acutely dated somone. Just a bunch of one night stands." He states. I look up at him concerned.

" you don't have herps do ya?" I laughed making him chcukle.

" no im not that stupid. But im seroius i think we should try." He said looking directly at me.

" but why me? I mean just look at me!" I hated how I looked and I've been told multiple times no one would ever love me because of it.
" I dont care what you look like. Your beautiful to me and thats all that matters." He said with a soft smile.  I returned the smile and nodded my head. " ok we can try this out. Speaking of that, are you going to help me pack?"   I gave him a pleading look. I really don't want to do it by myself.

  " do I have to?" He asked with a soft groan. " pleeaase!" I pleaded giving him puppy dog eyes. He chcukles and flicks my forward making me pout. " I guess I can help."

" you know your very blunt right?" I chcukled.

" whats the point if surger coating shit?" He shrugged and stood up. I watched as he walked to the kitchen.

" what are you doing?" I asked looking over the couch.
" I dont think you have random boxes laying around do you?" He raised an eyebrow.

I bit my lip softly and stood up going into the bedroom. I open up my closet and take out the pieces if carbines have yet to be put together. I put them under my arms and walk out showing them to him. " always got to be ready to go. " I stated and sat the carried on the kitchen counter.
  " tape?" He asked.

" in the drawer." I pointed to the one by the door.
" alright let's get this started, even though I clearly dont want to." He sighed and grabbed the tape.

   " just think the faster this goes the sooner I move in." I smiled and grabbed one of the boxes putting it toghter so he coukd tape it.

  " we haven't even had sex yet and your moving in." He chcukled tapping the box together. I blushed and slapped his arm only making him chcukle more. " I dont even want to have sex with you " I teased. The truth is i just diddnt want to be seen naked.
  " that will change. You won't be able to keep your hands to yourself." He smirked putting the box on the floor and started getting the next ready.
  " shut up ,cocky asshole ." I whispered trying to hide my emberistment. 

" why would I do that? You never do." He smirked nudging my shoulder. I laughed and nudged him back.
" you should know by now, I don't listen."

" brat."

" cocky." I giggled.

" lets get this done and over with." He rolled his eyes tapping up the box.

A/n: sorry this chapter is short. But let me know what you think