chapter 11🍈

WARNING! MENTION OF SELFHARM!

Y/n pov

        It felt nice to destress after worrying so much about if im safe or not. I sigh happily turning the water off and getting out if the shower. I go to grab my towel but it wasn't there. I guess I diddnt grab one. I did come down stairs without it.  I peak my head out of the door and yell. " dabi grab me a towel!" I shut the  door and stand there waiting. I never got a response maybe he was busy, or diddnt hear me. I sigh softly and wrap my arms over my chest. The door cracked open and in popped dabis scarred hand with a light blue towel. " thanks" I said softly grabbing the towel.
" do you need anything else?" He asked the door still cracked a bit. I smirk softly and wrap the towel around my front since it wasn't big enough to wrap all the way around me. " yeah you could help me get dressed." I joked. But as soon as I said that here came a smirking dabi closing the door close behind him making me blush. " i.. I uhm diddnt expect you to come in.." I laughed nervously. He just smiled, the staples  on his face stretching almost seeming to be close to breaking. " turn around." Dabi ordered i could feel my cheeks get redder but I did it anyway. My bare backside was now fully visible to him. I could feel his eyes raled over my body as I stood there gripping onto the towel. This really isn't a big deal. But I just hate people seeing me naked, no matter who.
" could you hand me your towel?" Dabi asked holding out his hand to my side. I give him the towel goosebumps scattering across my body as the cold air hit it. I dropped my arms over my breast to protect them from the cold air. Dabi dropped the towel over my head and started drying my hair carefully, alsmot as if he is afaird to hurt me. " w..what are you doing?" I asked timidly. He diddnt seem to be tense or anything, like this was a normal thing. I guess it is, im just overally self concession. " helping you, would you like me to leave?" He asked drying off my shoulders and down my back but stopped above my butt and went back up. " no, its alright. " 
" turn around." He said once again holding the towel infront of him. I turn around blushing still covering myself, and hoping  he dosnt look down. He gives me a soft smile and dries my shoulders off and my chest. I look up at him but he seems focused on drying me off. He nudges my arms with his hands thats covered by the towel. I look away and put my arms down to my side. He gently caressed my breast drying them off carefully. I bite my lip softly and let out a breathe I diddnt vent know I was holding.
" relax~" he whispered in my ear going down to my stomach making me tense up. Is it bad that him touching my stomach puts me more on edge then anything else. " so beautiful." He whispered under his breathe making me blush again. He dried off my stomach and crouched down to dry off my legs. His head was right infront of my womanhood.
" ok dabi, thank you." I let out a deep breathe while he stood up.  I rubbed my arms being cold after a hot shower. He dropped the towel and leaned down kissing me deeply while placing one of his hands on my cheek the other on my bare arm.  It diddnt take my long to react and kiss him back wrapping my arms around his neck making my body press agaisnt his. The kiss was intense and full of passion. He moved his to wrap around my back as he kissed down my jaw to my neck. He pampered my neck in rough kisses making me moan softly. He started to roughly suck on my neck making me moan louder and press harder agaisnt him. I coukd feel him smirk agaisnt my neck as I held onto the collar of his shirt. He kissed down my collar bone then back up to my lips kissing me hungerly. After a while of making out I pulled away panting softly.

" are yall fucking in there!" Hawks yelled knocking on the door making me jump.
" he's still here?" I asked panicked giving dabi a stern and shocked look. Dabi chuckled and kissed me on last time. " oops, ill let you get dressed." He walked out of the bathroom making sure no to open up the door to much. I sighed softly and looked at myself in the mirror blushing. He had left the darkest hickys on the left side of my neck. I could feel my wetness from between my thighs. I shrug it off and put my leggings and sweatshirt back on. I walk out if the bathroom to see hawks smirking at me. I look down at the floor and go straight to the laundry room throwing the towel in there.