chapter 4🍈

A/n: this chapter has some lime. 🍈
This chapter dose get spicy and escalates the story.
Side note: this book dose move kind of fast.

" so what do we want?" I asked looking at the selection of booze in the store. I turn to look at dabi. " how about we get a 12 pack and a bottle of vodka." He said but came out more like a question. " alright sounds good to me, only if your carrying the 12 pack." I smiled and nodded his head. " fine, fine "

We grabbed our things and went to buy them. " will this be all?" The chaiser asked. " yep this is all." He scanned the items and put them in a couple of bags. " haven't I seen you from somewhere young man?" He asked dabi. I glanced to dabi then to the cashier. " you may have seen me around." Dabi said and grabbed one if the bags. " have a nice day." I said and walked out after dabi.

" do you know him?" I asked as we walked. " no clue who he is. He could of seen me on the news." Dabi said not even looking at me as he spoke. " why the news?" I asked. " you don't remember me telling you what I do?"
I shook my head and switched the bag to my other hand. " dose the word villain ring a bell?" He asked. Then it hit me. He works with the leuge of villains. " oh yeah, I forgot about that. So how's it going with em?" I flinch as a man walks by us a little to close making me bump into dabi. " oh im sorry." I apologized look up to dabi. He shrugged and grabbed ahold of my shoulder pulling me close to his side. " its fine, and its going alright." He said. Well thats very vague I guess. I blush softly feeling his large hand resting on my shoulder. We are walking so close I can feel his body shift each time he takes a step. He's the size of a giant compared to me. I'm only 5'1 and he has to be over 6ft. " uhm what are you doing?" I asked nodding to my shoulder trying to keep my cool. I guess I was so deprived of touch as a kid, I feel weird about it now. I just don't know how to react. " I noticed you got tense around people, is all." He said giving my shoulder a soft squeeze. " well your very observant." I chcukled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" alrighty all we have to do is wait for it to get cold, unless you like warm beer?" I said giving him almsot a unpleasant look. I absolutely hated warm beer its nasty. " we can wait." He said sitting down on my couch.
I walk up behind the couch and lean my head by his shoulder. " so uh when is the house ready to be moved into?" I asked catching him off guard. He looked back at me then back at the tv. " whenever, im moving my things in tommrow. You can move your things whenever."

" what about this apartment? Should I just like say im moving or have it as backup?" I have never really moved around so I don't know how these things work. I ussaly just move in then end up leaving.
" have you never moved before?" He asked with a soft chuckle. " n..no i haven't for your information. So?" I stood up and grabbed a couple shot glasses setting them down on the kitchen counter. " you talk to the owner and say your moving or whatever. Then he should give you your deposit its ussaly like a thousand or so, however much you paid." He said looking back at what I was doing. He got up with a popping noise coming from his back making me cringe. I went inti the fridge and grabbed the bottle of vodka. I poured us two shots each. " alright cheers." I smile and grab both my shit glasses. I held mine in the air waiting for him. He grabbed his and we clinked our glasses together. I down both my shots one after another and so did he.
" wheww~ thats strong!" I exclaime taking a deep breathe. I smiled feeling the burn of the vodka as it slid down my throat. " your such a pussy." Dabi laughed and sat his shot glasses down. I sat mine down and stuck my tounge out at him. " I also don't drink alsmot every night." I said giving him a sly look. " yeah, yeah,whatever." He said flicking my tounge. I whine and pull my toung back in my mouth. " ow?" I giggle. I could feel the booze working already. I was hot, I could feel my face warm up.
" another?" He asked taking the bottle and pouring himself two shots. I nod my head making a little " yep" noise. He poured me two shots then put the lid back on the bottle and in the fridge. He sure dose move around like he lives here. " im so going to out drink you ." You laughed drinking his two shots with little to no effort."oh please , I ain't no light weight " It was the truth but I haven't drank in so long. I was already tipsy. I could feel my whole body getting hot. " says the one that can barly stand." He joked. I rolled my eyes and took my shots. I have never drank this fast, this is going to be a interesting night.
" you've had more experience,you ass." I said while I rinsed out my shot glasses. " im pretty hot ass though." He said leaning on the counter. I blushed softly. " no comment." I chcukled. " exactly"
" how about a pull a couple chairs up to the counter. Or you wanna sit on the couch?" I asked.
" im gonna sit on the couch." He said and grabbed a couple beers from the fridge.