chapter 2

Y/n pov

" are you y/n l/n?"

I turned around to see a face I never wanted to see again.

" oh it is you, I've been looking for you for a while now." He said with a giant yet sinister smile. Just seeing him again sent fear through  out my whole being. It felt like my insides were twisting and turning. I can relive this again. I dont want to be here.

" that dosnt sound creepy at all. What do you want josh?" His name slipped off my tounge like venom.

" well nice to see you to y/n." He laughed and shook his head.
" I just wanted to check up on you. Your father is worried sick about you." He smiled siniserly. He knows what he's doing. He knows what he did.

" she's busy right now, so I suggest  you leave." Dabi said from behind me. I could barly hear him, I am souly focused on the horrible man infront of me.

" I dont think I was talking to you sir.
So what do say? How about we go somewhere and talk for a bit."

I shook my head and took a couple steps back. " no, i made it clear I don't want to see you or sean." I said. Josh gave me a sad look and clicked his tounge.

" I dont think your father would be happy that your calling him Sean.  Maybe ill see you tommrow, my sweet thing." He smirked and walked off down the hall.

   I sigh and run my hands through my hair. Well great he knows where I am now. I might have to end up moving again.

" what was that all about? " dabi asked as he grabbed my shoulders and led me into his apartment. I think he could feel my trembling as he pushed me in and locked the door behind him.

     " hes one of the reasons I moved. I'll leave it at that. " I said walking over and falling down onto his sofa with a audible groan. 
" well then why are you so scared of him?" Dabi asked while he took his boots off leaving them by the door. I diddnt even attempt to take mine off. How did he know I am scared of him?
  " im not scared of him. I just don't like him. Him and Sean my dad, did unspeakable things." I said looking behind me to see dabi walk over and sitting down next to me. Since I was laying down he lifted my legs up and placed them on his lap.
   " I can tell fear when I see it. What did they do? You know I could burn em." He looked at me sincierly.  I shook my head. No doubt he would do that for me. But they need to suffer with what they did, even though they take pride in it. Hopefully they will see jts wrong one day.
   " thats a very nice offer but no. And you don't need to know what he did. Its in the past so it dosnt matter anymore." I say laying my head back on the armrest.
" you know you have to stop running from your past its going to catch up to you one day."
" it just did,it'd just be better to ignore it for now. So whats the plan for tonight?"  I say trying to change the subject. This is one thing I haven't told anybody and dont plan to.  Dabi sighed and put both his arms on my legs that are still on his lap.
" you proably want a shower and to relax, so why don't you go shower and ill cook." He said patting my calf making my jump slightly. I just hope he diddnt notice. Ever since then I've been jumpy around men.
   " like I said I don't have chloths. And I highly doubt yours will fit." I said rolling my eyes and sitting up. Just sitting up i coukd feel my fat shift and scrunch up forming my very large stomach. Oh how I hated my body. No matter what I try I just can't loose it.
  " whats your size?" He asked untieing my boots. A thing I really like about dabi is how sweet and soft he is when we are alone. You'd think he'd be a total ass,but nope he's a sweetheart.
" thats somthing you don't ask a woman." I laughed holding myself up with my hands. He rolled his eyes and glared at me.

  " y/n"

  " yes?" I gave him a smile acting like I diddnt know what he's doing.

" y/n"