chapter 21🍈

Lime
And graphic content

Y/n pov

1 week later.

I layged on the couch propped up with a bunch of pillows. I still hurt pretty bad from the burns. But at least I can move around a bit now. Dabi has been by my side 24/7. It feels like he's afraid he'll loose me if he's not right here. Dabi was slouched in the chair half asleep but still watching the movie. I have been a little out of it since the whole incident at the house. No cops or anybody has came around looking for us so thats a plus.
I sighed looking over at dabi. I really diddnt want to wake him up but I'm thirsty. I groan while I sit up my feet touching the floor. I get up still a bit sore but I walk to the kitchen. I try to reach up for a cup but I was to short. I was so close to being able to reach the cup.   It hurt to reach up this high but damn I diddnt want to keep asking for help. I kept poking at the cup until it got to the edge. It started to fall and I was ready to catch it but it hit the counter and shattered everywhere. The loud crash made dabi instantly stand up and search for me. I look at the cup thats now in many tiny pieces.
" y/n calm down, it was an accident everything alright." Dabi said walking into the kitchen.  I had noticed that my fire was once again falling off my arms. It seemed if I got emotional at all it would trigger it.
" im sorry." I whispered steeping away from the glass.
" do I have to spray you with the sink again?" Dabi chuckled and grabbed the broom.
I smiled softly and shook my head the fire slowly dieing down.
"  I just hate not being able to do anything for myself!" I exclaimed running my hands through my hair.
Dabi got the mess cleaned up then walked over to me. He gently wrapped his arms around my waist.

   " baby, you got to heal. Im here for you, even though your annoying." Dabi sighed raising my chin to look at him.
" can you get me a glass of water or not?" I asked in a teasing tone. He rolled his eyes and nodded his head.
" I love you, my little pain in the ass."
I smiled poked him in the side while he was grabbing a cup.
" love you to." I mumbled while watching him. He handed me the cup of  water and ruffled my hair.
" when your more healed i have a suprise for you." He said with a smile, just seeing him smile made me smile.
" you should tell me what it is?" I asked giving him a pleading look.
He shook his head and flicked my forhead. " ouch."

  " its a surprise for a reason, you'll see soon enough." He smiled softly and sat down at the dining table.   I took a sip of the water and sat down by him.
" so when is this little suprise?" I asked glancing over to him. " maybe a couple days maybe a couple weeks. You'll never know." He smirked looking at me. I rolled my eyes and sighed drinking my water.
" well for your information i feel just fine. I just can't move to fast right now." I say getting up and putting the cup in the sink.
" if you say so." He came up from behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled leaning onto his chest. Its comforting knowing that he's not going anywhere.
" what ya doing?" I asked blushing softly. He trailed his hands up and down my sides softly making sure not to hurt me. " you know you beautiful right?" He asked gently kissing my shoulder. " sure I am." I said sacrsticly. He then started to kiss my neck a little more aggressive making me moan softly. " say it." He growled against my neck while his hands travled up and down my body, getting closer and closer to my breast. I suck in a deep breathe and lean into his touch.
" im beautiful." I could feel him smile against my neck his hands went under my shirt to grope my breast making me bite my lip to muffle any possible moan." Good girl." He whispered in my ear sending goosebumps down my spine. I could feel him start to leave hickys all up and down my neck and shoulders. He now had me a panting mess while he played with me how he likes.
He trailed his hand down the front of my body until he got to my pants. He waited a moment making sure it was ok. He gently slide his hand into my underwear and rubbed me slowly. I moaned gripping onto the counter and closing my eyes.
" oh is somine enjoying themselves?" Dabi smirked saying with a deep chuckle. I blushed " shut up."
" wrong answer ." He swiftly slid is fingers inside me going at a fast pace alamot making my knees buckle.
" dabi~" I moaned out his name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~skip

I groaned rolling over in the bed but I diddnt feel dabi. I opened my eyes to see it was still dark out. I looked over to the clock. Its 4 in the morning where would he be at this hour? I get up and check around upstairs but he isn't up here. I go down stairs and go straight to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and run my hands through my hair.  I get out if the bathroom to see the back door open the ind swining it back and forth. I slowly walk up to it and look outside. All I could see was the other houses and trees. My heart started beating faster. What is he's hurt or kidnapped. I cant help him like he helped me. My fire power disappeared so im no help. Doctors said the whatever they gave me was temporary. It would of been kind of cool to have a quirk. I shut the door and speed walk around the downstairs trying to find dabi. I was about to go back upstairs when I heard the front door slam open. I instantly turn around. My heart shattered into a thousand pieces seeing the broken dabi haning to the door frame. He had a giant stab wound on his stomach that was alamot pouring out blood.
" what the fuck happen!" I yelled at him walking towards him.
He grunted and looked up at me.
" y/n stay back its not safe. Its just somine who doesn't like me right now." I couldn't help but start crying seeing him this torn up. I just want to so bad run up to him and hug him. I just want to do anything to help him.
" h..how can I help?" I sniffled walking closer.
" y/n I love you." He coughs up some blood and walks forward to me. I opened my arms up for him and as soon as we hugged a bang rang through the air. Then another and another. My eyes went wide as we both fell back onto the hard word floor. I could feel all my energy draining from my body. Tears were stuck in my eyes. I rolled dabi over on his back. I broke into tears seeing his still body. He s not even breathing at all. I layged my head on his shoulder and cried from the pain and loosing him. I looked down to see a bullet in my shoulder and my stomach. My vision started to go fuzzy. Then I heard footsteps echo through the house I was losing my breathe and fast. " I love you to dabi." I had to say it one last time.
" thats what you get for leaving." A man chcukled kicking my leg. I hazily looked up to see the one person I would of never thought of. It was my uncle, my dads brother.
" you killed my brother so I figured I'd get my payback." He snickered leaning over me. I just want to scream and kick at him for killing dabi. I could care less about me right now. I cant even move the pain is to much and in to weak. Im laying in a puddle of  blood and I don't think it's only mine. I use the rest if my strength and spit directly in his face. He kicked my in the stomach where he shot making me scream out in pain. " this is the end little girl." He said and pointed the gun to my head. I could see the light flash from the gun then nothing. Its over. Im so sorry dabi......

The End

A/n  thats the end. I know it ended kinda out of nowhere but I like adding twist. Plus its hard to write with school.
I hope you all enjoyed the book.