chapter 16

A/N: sorry for the late update. This also had not been edited, so sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n pov

         I screamed and my whole shielded area filled with thick black smoke. I could finally breathe normaly and everything seemed to settle down.
I was still panting from the pain but I got up and felt around. The smoke was so thick I couldn't even see anything. Only if this stupid block wasn't up, I don't know what id do to them. At this point I don't care about anything but not to feel anything. I have a feeling this is going to be a long journey ahead.
    " face me you cowards! I yelled while hitting what felt like the shield. I could already feel my knuckles syart to blister from it.
The smoke started to clear but not enough to see anything. I sniffled and whiped my eyes. I look down at my hand saw they were pure black. I cry even harder and fall down to the floor.
" p..please, I don't want t..this." I whimpered only making more smoke comes my body. It seemed to just seep out of me, I couldn't control it.
" well we know it works, that's for sure" I could hear Heather say from the other side.

  The scary part is that I couldn't see anything. It all felt like a bad dreame that I so desperately wanted to get out of.  I'm filled with so much rage at this point. Why did I have to be delt such shitty cards. I guess trouble always seems to find me.  How many days have I even been here? 3 days maybe 4 or has it been less.

  I started to get dizzy making me collapse. It felt like all my energy was being drained from me. I had no control over it.  The lack of sight only made it worse. I searched for any clean air but it was just pure smoke.
  I coughed a couple times before passing out. I just need to give up......

~~~~~~~

Heather pov

This morning

" new hair cut?" Josh asked looking up from his breakfast of eggs and bacon. I smiled and nodded my head.
  "Yeah, I wanted somthing different. Do you like it?" I smiled and asked.
   " yeah it looks good on you Heather." He said smirking softly, just then Sean walked in. I smiled at him once her entered the kitchen. He just scoffed and grabbed a cup of coffee.
" nothing to say?" I asked smirking at him.
He turned to me and gave me a a very fake smile.
" you look so great Heather. Is that what you wanted to hear?" He chuckled taking a sip of his coffee.
I rolled my eyes and looked through my notes.

" so as we talked about last night, we are doing the smoke quirk first."

" thats what I heard." Josh butted in eating a peice of bacon.
I turned back to Sean after winking at Josh. " we need to make sure everything is secure and safe before we start. We wouldn't want anything happening to us, or her for that matter."  I added and pointed to my notebook.
" we  wouldn't want another innocent persons blood in out hands would we?" I asked smirking at Sean. He lingered for a moment but just turn his head. He knows what I mean. That filthy pig cant even see with his own eyes.

" I couldn't care." Josh said breaking the silence. I rolled my eyes still looking at Sean.
"Mmhm." Is almost Sean said as he sat down and got out the newspaper.

~~~~~~~~~

" well this is beyond interesting."
I said while writing down what was happening. Its like she couldn't control it. It more of consumed her.
" is she dead?" Sean asked moving around to try to see through the box of smoke.
" take these." I handed each of the boys a mask so the smoke wouldn't get to them.
I raised my hand and released the shield. Smoke soon filled the whole room. We could now slightly see. Sean walked to y/n and crouched down infront if her panting and sweaty body. I watched him closely at his next moves. He put his fingers on her neck probably making sure she really is alive. I coukd hear him sigh and moved the hair out if her face. Why is he being so nice to her now?
  I shook my head and stepped in.
"  can you tell if she still has the quirk?" I asked looking down at the two.
" we will have to do a scan to see, and if not we will just drain it from her." Sean said standing up.
" Josh get my scanner and table in here." Sean commands looking back to Josh. 
" what if i sont want to?" Josh snickered crossing his arms.
" don't think I won't best the shit out of you to and heal you just to do it again." Sean growled standing up giving Josh a stern look. If josh was working for me he would have been dead. No one disrespects me.
" fine, ill be back." Josh grumbled and walked out of the room.
I sighed and looked down at all my notes.