chapter 15

A/N: picture is a magna spoiler, if you diddnt already know.

Dabi pov

I followed and followed the van, but they ended up driving to a normal looking house. Could it just if been bad timing? I cursed to myself and sped down the street. Y/n is gone, if I have to ill burn the whole world down just for her. I sped to the middle of town making sure to have my helmet on. Thats the last thing I need right now is to be caught. Everything seemed to be so dark without her. The last thing I need is to revert to my old self. I want to be the caring Toya again. I want to do it for her, yet I'd  still kill anybody for her. I stopped the bike in the driveway the tured screeching at the stop. I shut off the bike putting out the kick stand. I lean it over onto the stand and get off. I look around to see if I can find any cops or heros. Im in the clear so I take the helmet off and sprint to the door. I start slamming my first agaisnt the door.
" get your ass down here!" I yelled and wiggled the door know wich was locked. I groaned and kept pounding on the door. I about punched keigo in the face as he threw open the door.
" what the fuck is your problem man?" Keigo asked running his hands through his hair and yawning. Of course that Fulkerson was asleep.
I rolled my eyes." They took y/n and we have to get her back." I urged.
Keigo seemed to wake up instantly his feathers twitching.
" come in man, we need a plan." He said stepping out of the door way letting me in. I walked in and slammed my helmet down on his fancy marble countertop. 
" how did I let this happen. This is so fucking stupid! How are we getting her back?" I looked over to keigo in an alsmot crazy manner. Im not going to let them do anything to her.
Hawks sighed pulling up his sweatpants.
" alright do you have any ideas where they could of  taken her?"  He asked.
Come on dabi think, think like dabi.
I paced  back and forth inhis kitchen and stopped grabbing my helmet.
"  her old house were they had her when she was little."

" isn't that obvious? Wouldn't they try to hide her somewhere more privet? " Keigo asked  while putting his cholthes on.

" its in the woods, its the person spot to hide someone. Can you catch up if I go?" I asked searching my pocket for the keys.
Keigo walked towards me and sighed.
" as much as I want to save her, you can't just go in there without a plan."

I shook my head grabbing my hair and running my hands through it.
" ill just burn the whole fucking building down." I snarled.
" but y/ns in there, and that would probably kill her to."
He did have a valid point. They arnt going to kill her, they need her for their twisted plan.  Just think I was offered to be part of it.
  I need to get my shit together if I want to save her.
" whats the plan?"

Y/n pov

I hummed to myself and groaned as I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. I fluttered my eyes open to see a woman. I jolt awake and scurry away to the wall.
" w..what do you want?" I asked trying to sound confidant. She smiled and crouched down setting a plate of food infront of me.
" im just brining you breakfast sweetheart. Im Heather, ill be your main caretaker." She said with a warming smile. She almost seemed nice. But if she's here she has to be up to no good. How do I know I can even trust Heather is her name.
I looked at here weary.
"  how do I know its not poisoned?" I asked looking down at the juice and sandwich.
She giggled softly and shook her head.
" im not here to hurt you, plus you need to eat to stay strong." She said and stood up stepping back. I am pretty hungry I diddnt eat at all yesterday or today.
" alright?" I looked at her examining her expression as I picked up the juice. It looked like grape. I took a sip and sighed enjoying the cold liquid wetting my throat.
She smiled and then put her hands in her pockets. Her whole demenaer changed. She plastered a sinister grin on her face and smirked at me.
  " BOYS, its showtime!" She yelled standing aside from the door way.
Her expression then softened again. Is this lady like phyco or somthing.
" don't worry dear it won't hurt, we are just giving you some fluid. We have to make sure you have all your body needs." Sje smiled like a sweet old lady would. But she wasn't old at all. I couldn't decide if she is sweet or just like the others.
The door came open with Josh holding a syringe in his hand.
Heather looked back and snarled at him.
" where the fuck is sean?" She spat at him.
" he said he's busy." Josh answered.
" guess ill have to do all the work. Now y/n be a good girl and let us do this the easy way." She said while gently gliding the plate of food to the corner of the room. The syringe dose look like it only has saline in it. But I could be wrong, im probably wrong. What if its their experiment? Fuck it, im not risking it.