chapter 20

A/N: updates may be late. I dont have a lot of time to write with school

Dabi pov

     I pulled into the driveway the wheels screeching at the sudden stop. I look back to see y/n still passed out. I got out of the car as fast as I could. I went to the back and tried to pick her up as gentle as I could. Only if I wasn't a stupid villain she could go to a hospital where she needs to be, we don't need the cops involved.
The front door was already open so I swiftly went inside and saw keigo with a bunch of medical things on the dinning room table. I gently layed y/n down on the sofa and sighed walking in with keigo.  " what are we going to do? Just look at her, she looks like she's been in a fire!" I groaned raising my voice. My emotions were getting the best of me again. I cant loose her, but at least she's back home.
  " dabi, her whole body was on fire. All we can do is put cream and shit on the burns." Keigo said grabbing a handful of guaze and burn creams.
" you have no clue what your doing do you?" I asked in a cocky tone.
" nope" he answered popping the p.
I sighed running my hands down my face.  I walked in with keigo and  looked at him for a minute.

   " im going to have you go into the other room." I stated looking back to y/n.
" why?" He asked setting everything down on the coffee table.
" because in order to do this right she won't be able to have any clothes on so get out." I growled getting frustrated, I don't want my baby in pain.
" alright man, Jeez."
Hawks walked out of the living room and into the kitchen.
I crouched down infront of her and sweeped the hair out of her face. She is sweating so bad and her breathing is shallow, proabky from the pain.
She still seemed knocked out so this shouldn't be to hard.

    I take her shoes and socks off that were half way burnt. I have no clue how her clothes survived through that.  I cringed while sliding down her pants. Her legs were burnt up bad. I grabbed the cream and smothered it all over her legs. She groaned softly when I lifted her leg up to get the bottom half. The burns started bleeding and ran down into the sofa. At this moment I dont care.
  Once I got the cream all over he legs I grab the gauze and wrap each of her legs up.  I lift her up with one arm behind her back while lifting her shirt off of her.  This time I'd have to take her bra off. I gently unclip it and slide it off her. I kay her back down and sigh at all the burns. They arnt as bad as mine  but some will scar. I grabbed the cream and rubbed it all over her stomach. I couldn't help but notice how abosulty stunning she is. But now not the time for that.
I do have to say that this is a bit uncomfortable but its for her own good. I put the cream in the valley between her breast and on her chest. Most of her body is burnt up. I moved her to her side and go the long burn going straight down her back. It sort of looked like vines creeping up her back.
  I  put the gauze on her and sigh. Now for her hands. This is bring back so many memories and its so unpleasant. I started putting the cream on her hands gently. They were the worst. I jump back as she wakes up and starts screaming. She looked so panicked and in pain.
" hey,hey its alright, your home and safe." I tried calming her down but she was looking everywhere then saw her body.
" what the fuck! What the fuck is going on?" She shouted flailing her hands around. I stood up gently grabbing her arms so she would stop moving.
" are you guys alright in there?" Keigo yelled from the kitchen.

" keigi not now! Y/n, your alright. We just got you home."  She started to calm down and relax. She looked up at me her eyes filling with tears.
  " d..dabi, am ,am I a monster?" She breathed out slowly a couple tears falling down her face.
" of course your not, they deserve what came to them." I said softly moving hair out of her face. Its like she diddnt even hear what I just said her face turns a bright red and she covers herself with her arms.
" why am I naked?" She asked looking down at herself.
  " I had to put the cream on, now give me your hands."
She groaned softly and held her hands out. She just gasped looking down at her palms.
I get the rest if the cream on, well I try as she squirmed. Once the cream was on I wrapped up her hands and picked her up.

" where are you taking me?" She asked whipping her eyes.
" im taking you to bed, you need rest."
She kept groaning and wincing with every step i take.
I got to her room and moved all the blankets off her bed laying her down. She suckdd in a deep breathe trough her teeth when she got comfortable.
I turned the fan on sense she was still sweating.
  " dabi, please don't leave me." She whimpered making grabby hands.
I smiled down at her softly and kissed her forhead.
" baby, I cant, I don't want to hurt you." I said softly stroking her hair.
  " please just lay by me." She begged pouting at me.
" alright I need to tell k- Hawks to leave." She smiled and nodded her head laying her arms to her side.

   I got up and started walking down stairs. I dont know how she's so calm about this. I know I was outraged.

Y/n pov

My whole body hurt. I guess I have burns everywhere, my hands are the worst. I could barely even move without screaming in pain. I guess the cream helped. I mean it is a little weird that I'm almost naked. I only have underwear on and a bunch of bandages. I wonder if the quirk wore off yet? I never really knew of they worked. They would drain it right out of me before I could know. I cant say I feel great, but some part of me thought it was fun. Just the look on their faces and the way they begged for their lives. They had it coming. Karma is a bitch, thats what they get for all the lost years of my life.
    I winced a little when I lifted my hand up. I focused all my energy to my palm and flames started dancing in my hand. It diddnt really hurt this time. It did burn off the guaze though.
  " what do you think your doing?" Dabi growled giving me a stern look. I gave him the biggest smile I could muster. I shake my hand and try stopping it but it won't work, it just keeps burning.
" i... I cant get it to stop." I whimpered softly trying anything to get the fire to go out. By now it was getting hotter and even more red.
Dabi rushed over to my side and watched as the flame swirled and cleaned in my palm.
" dose it hurt?" He asked softly.
" no, but its keep getting hotter." I replied.
" try to imagine it stopping." He said.
I listened and closed my eyes trying my best to get the flame to go out. I sigh in relief feeling the heat disappear from my hand.
" it worked!" I smiled and opened my eyes to see dabi smiling at me. But it diddnt really seem like a happy smile, more like he was trying to hide somthing.
" are you ok?" I asked putting my hand back down on the bed.
He sighed and moved hair out of my face. He got up and went to the bathroom getting more gauze and cream. He sat down and put more on my hand.
" I cant believe i almost lost you." He whispered looking back to me.
I frowned just looking at him. He seemed so lost, maybe even broken.
" im here now, and I'm going to be alright." I said giving him a soft smile. But deep down I feel like I won't be ok. What if this all just hits me.  What if I have a breakdown again. What if I get bad again?
" whats wrong?" He asked softly looking at me. He must of noticed I was thinking about somthing.
I shake my head while sitting up with a groan.
" I want a hug." I stated giving him puppy dog eyes.
" I cant your all burnt up." He chukled and scatched his head.
" well then give me a kiss." I giggled softly puckering my lips.
He smiled and leaned over placing his hand on my cheek. We just looked at each other for a moment. We might have taken each other for granted. But I know I don't want to lose him. We both leaned in the kiss soft and gentle. Its like he was afraid of hurting me. Its been so long without him,without his touch. It felt nice to know I'm safe. We pulled apart and smiled at each other.
" I just want you to know I'm proud of you and non of this is your fault. Thank you." I said softly trying to make him feel better. He nodded his head and diddnt say anything.
" alright time for you to go to bed."
" but I dont wanna!" I whined pouting like a little kid.
He shook his head and kissed my forhead.
" if you don't lay down right now ill leave." He smirked and layed down on the opposite side of the bed.
I groaned and whimpered as I fully layed back down. Just the littlest contact to the burns hurt.
Dose this mean I'm going to end up looking like dabi? Are they all going to scar over? I dont know what I'd do, im already ugly enough. I mean dabi isn't ugly at all, he's pretty hot even with the scars. Im just already insicure about myself.
" dabi?" I whispered and he hummed in response.
" I love you." I said while a tear rolled down my cheek. This is going to be a bumpy road for the both of us.
    " I love you more."