chapter 17

Dabi pov

Its the next morning and I barely got any sleep. I dont care if I have to go there alone to get her, but I can't leave her there any longer. Im just hoping keigo leaves the cops and heros  out of it. The sad thing is no one even knows she's gone.
   I cant loose her. She brings out the best in me. She means to much just to leave her. I never thought I'd go this crazy over a women. I guess things change, like me being a villain. If I'm going to get this done, I cant care anymore. I have to think like dabi and not Touya.

I got dressed and headed downstairs to see keigo already getting ready.
  " when are we going?" Keigo asked as he laced up his boots.
" as soon as possible." I said and keigo nodded.
" we will get her back, no matter what it takes." Keigo added only adding to my frustration.

Y/n pov

I was still coughing up water. And the whole room was wet.
As soon as I woke up and ate they gave me another quirk, which happen to be water. It wasn't really like the smoke. It just started coming from my hands. I could acutely control it after a couple minutes. Yet like the last one they drained it out of me. It was working.

Flashback

" this isn't fair!" I screamed making yet another powerful stream of water hit the shield. I could tell it was doing something. The shield became visible and looked as if it was sparking.
All if them watched me with a smirk on their face. Was this funny to them? I relaxed my arms and the water  stopped coming out. I panted softly and leaned up against the wall.
" why me? You don't need to do this. Please just let me go." I said but it came out as a whisper from my exhaustion.
" this, this is just what you get. You are just a stupid little brat. We aren't even close to done with you!" Heather laughed. Sean and Josh both looked slightly confused at her outburst. There was just something strange about her. I could maybe even say I know her.

" you know what Heather?" Her name slipped off my tongue like venom.
" I don't ducking care what you think about me! I have been trough enough for two god danm life times! Its finally my turn to get revenge on all you assholes!" I yelled blaming even more water at the shaking shield. I could tell that they all were trying to hide their fear and worry. Being in here as broken me.

End of flashback

Just the few days I've been here has changed me. I think it might be the isolation. But something in my head has flipped. Its like nothing matters but getting revenge on the people who have hurt me. 
Who cares  if they get hurt? They never cared when the ruined my life. You know what, I hope they suffer!
I groaned rubbing my head while looking at yet another red stained spot on the floor. Just them the door came open. It happen to be Josh.

" what do you want?" I hissed turning away from him.  He just scoffed and walked over to me. He gently stroked my hair until he grabbed a fistful making me look at him. I hissed from the pain and closed my eyes. I dont want to see him. I wish I had the quirk, he would be gone.
" you listen here you little bitch, you are going to listen or we are going to have problems. Now look at me." He hissed holding onto my hair tightly.
I winced softly and shook my head.
" you can't make me asshole."
He chuckled and pulled my head up by my hair." Open your god damn eyes y/n!" Josh screamed in my face.
I flinched and opened my eyes staring into his dead eyes.
" good girl."

TRIGGER WARNING ! RAPE

" please just let me go." I whimpered grabbing his hand trying to force it out of my hair. He used his free hand and smacked me forcibly across the face making me cry out. The force of the smack made my head fling and hit against the wall. I started to get dizzy just from the impact. He crouched down so both his legs where on mine as he held me upper half against the wall. I tried kicking my legs but he was just to heavy. I swing my arm up hitting him directly in the face. He stopped everything and death glared at me.
" s..sorry." I whispered, but it was to late. He punched me sure in the nose only breaking it worse. I could feel the blood trickle down my face.
" you little bitch, your going to let me do what I want you have no chose." He snalred ripping my sweatshirt off. That was one thing I was happy about, they let me keep my clothes.
" please no." I could feel the tears burn my eyes as they started to flow out.
" shut up!" He yelled pull in me down so I was laying in the floor. I did what I could to fight back. But he was a step ahead of me. I almost felt a sense of hope when the door came open.
" we ne-" Sean stopped mid sentence.
" cant you see im busy?" Josh hissed. Sean put both his hands up and sighed.
" hurry up, we need you." Sean said and left the room. He doesn't even care his own daughter is about to get raped.
It all happened so fast. He had my pants off and was inside me.
Its like my whole mind went blank as he did what he wanted with my body.

He got done about twenty minutes later.
" you did a good job." He laughed and spit on my face as he pulled up  his pants.

END OF TRIGGER WARNING

I stared up at him with no emotion.
" ill see you later doll." He snickered and walked out of the room.
I couldn't help but cry. Everything inside of me just burst out in tears. I slid my pants and underwear back on then curled up in a ball. I couldn't stop crying no matter what I did. I dont think I can take in here much longer. At this point I dont even think dabi cares enough to come save me. I think its been 4 days maybe up to 6. I cant tell, being in one room with nothing to do really messes with your head.

Dabi pov

" what do you mean!" I yelled at keigo. He sighed and ran his hands through his hair.
" we have to wait a couple hours. They were all on high alert when I  checked on them." Jeigo explained.
I cursed under my breathe and paced around the room.
" I don't want to wait any longer! She has to be so scared." I said weakly. Just thinking about losing her could make me breakdown. Only if I could cry, my stupid tear ducks being burnt.
   " she's a strong girl she can make it through a couple more hours." Keigo reassured.
I'll burn down everything for her.

Sean pov

" its time to get serious." I said placing my hand on the table.
" we need to give her a higher dose to see if it sticks like the last one." I added on.
Heather and Josh both turned their attention to me.
" he has a point we need to see if it works. This is also the most powerful quirk out of the selection." Heather said tapping her pen against her Paper.
" we should do it tonight. We should plan an all nighter." Josh said smirking softly.
Heather and I both nodded our heads.
" we should have her eat in a couple hours so we can prepare." Heather spoke up.
" I agree, we need to get this done." Josh said grabbing a pan.
" to research." I stated and smiled. I finally get to see if we got it right. She is the perfect one for this. I couldn't thank Heather enough for helping me with the serums.
" thank you Heather for helping us." I raised my fist in the air.
" you boys are welcome. We shall all share the reward." She smiled and raised her hand along with mine.
" im just in it for the money, but he'll ya!" Josh exclaimed putting his fist up.
I rolled my eyes and went back to my newspaper.