chapter 9 part 1

Y/n pov

So I guess me and dabi are going to have a fun day together. I just don't know what we are doing. Even after alamot getting kidnapped he wants to go out. I guess thats just his way of cheering me up. And I dont mind at all. Its always fun,I just wonder what he has up his sleeve this time. Last time we ended up breaking in to a bunch of abandoned houses and breaking shit. Was it the right thing to do? No but it was really fun and we weren't hurting anyone so who cares.
It was starting to get cold outside since its starting to become fall. I slide on one of dabis black hoodies that I had stole. I slip on my boots and walk back down to the living room to see dabi still wasn't down here yet.

I sigh and put my phone in the hoodie pocket making sure I doesn't forget it. I walk into the kitchen and go into the fridge seeing we could really use some groceries. Dose this man not eat? I grab a bottle of water and put it in my pocket. Thats one thing I love about hoodies bug pockets that you could a bunch of things in. I closed the fridge and felt to large arms away around my waist. I blush softly and look back to see dabi softly smiling at me. His hands move around till he feels the buldging pocket of the hoodie.
" what the hell do you have in there?" He chcukled and rested his chin on my shoulder. " just my phone and a water." I said shrugging a little.
He hummed and let go of me turning me around so I was looking at him.
" you ready to go tear up the town?" He asked and started walking to the door. " you know I am, its always eventful with you." I smile and catch up with him.

We walk outside and start walking down the long sidewalk.
" so were are we getting our from? And I suggest we buy it so we can keep it without worrying." I say softly while I walk close to dabis side. Each time a person passed by us I would eye them and watch their movements. People just made me nervous, they always have. It dosnt help im not used to any kind of physical contact other then violent kinds. My family never really hugged or even held hands, contact is so unfamiliar to me, I never know how to react. Is there a wrong way?
" babe!" Dabj snapped his fingers infront of my face. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up to him.
" huh?" He chcukled and shook his head softly.
" are you gonna help me pick out a bike?" He asked. I nod my head with a smile. " yeah, sounds good to me."

I think dabi noticed me getting fidgety with all the people out today. He put his arm around me pulling me to his side without saying a word. I warped one of my arms around his back. I could feel his side and legs move agaisnt my body with each step.
that sweet tingly feeling in my chest came back l feeling him agaisnt me. I cant really explain it. I think its comforting. Lately I have been going back to my old Skittish self and im not liking it. I'm suppose to be strong and stubborn. But I guess my brain had other plans. I guess the mask I've put on for long is breaking. I sigh as we come open the bike shop. They had a bunch of different brand bikes there.
" ok go ahead and look around." He said softly and let go of me.
" alright." I say simply and walk away putting my hands in the hoodie pocket. I walk around the shop seeing all sort of motorcycles.