❥𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙣𝙚❥

Danielle POV

It's currently 3:00 in the afternoon and I'm now in my final trimester of my pregnancy. I can give birth at anytime now.

I'm now on the way to the studio to record this new song I wrote.

I pull up to the place and walk straight in to be greeted by Rick the front desk clerk.

"Good Afternoon Dani, ready to start?" He asks.

I give him a smile and nod, he returns the gesture and buzzes the door to the studio. Donny was sitting with a girl who I'm assuming is onion ponytail.

"Hey sis, ready to record?" Donny questions

I nod.

"Oh before you go in, this is...Tootie." He introduces the girl to me.

"Nice to meet you." I tell her.

"You too." She tells me with a smile.

I go into the booth and start to record my song.

(The song is in the media box)
*After Recording*

"Alright sis, sounds good. Gonna clean it all up and send it to you later on." Donny tells me.

"I liked the song Danielle." Tootie compliments.

"Thanks girl, see y'all." I tell them. I dap them up and head out, not without saying bye to Rick first.

I hop in my car, buckle myself, and head towards home.

While driving, my phone began to ring. It was My good friend Tony calling.

"Hello?"

"Hey Dani, how's it going?"

"Hey Tony, things going good. What's up?"

"Uh nothing really, just seeing what you and Gabby were up to, she said she's with you."

"Uh....yeah. She went into the store for a quick second."

"Oh okay. Tell her to call me when she gets back in the car."

"Alright will do, talk to you later."

"Alright, bye Dani."

Gabby so owes me for this. Where the hell could she be.

Being the friend I am, I pull up the "Find my friends" app on my phone and check her location, it says she's at my house....hm then why isn't she answering the phone. Maybe she fell asleep on the couch or something.

I make my way to my house and find her and Aaron's car in the driveway.

He must've came home from practice early. I get out the car and head towards our shared home.

I unlocked the doors and headed inside. I checked the kitchen, no one was there.
I checked the living room, didn't see anyone.
I checked the backyard and nobody was there.