❥ 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 ❥

*Danielle's POV*

I woke up with a pounding headache after last night's outing then I suddenly remembered the girl I had to snap on. But my thoughts were interrupted when my head started to thump again.

"Ugh"  I grumble

After thinking about a cure to my hangover,  I hopped out of bed and walked over to Amir who's wide awake.

"Hey mama's big man, how are you" I ask but I didn't receive anything but a soft hum from him.

I picked him up and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. With one hand, I ran the sink and applied the toothpaste to the brush and began my oral hygiene.

Amir stared in amazement as I continued on with my routine.

After cleaning Amir and I up, I walked downstairs to make breakfast. Amir was placed in his walker and went about his business as I was in the kitchen.

I grabbed the eggs and bacon out the fridge along with the pans to begin the process.  While waiting on the bacon to start frying, I checked my phone to see the latest news.

Nothing came up, so the phone was set to the side. I heard Amir giggling behind me, I looked back to see him entertaining the ball that was located on his walker.

I smiled at the view in front of me and went back to my bacon. My hangover was starting to cure itself which bought relief to me.

The food was finally ready and I walked over to Amir to set him up in his high chair to feed him his baby food.

"Here come's the airplane" I say while waving the spoon closer to his mouth.

He opened it and starting chewing on the soft food. 

"Good Boy!" I tell him. I then placed the food down for him to finish and I ate my own.

"I haven't heard from Aaron yet.." I thought to myself. I told myself he probably was busy with practice so I went about my day.

I dressed Amir and myself up so that he can go to daycare. After getting ready, I I grab my car keys and head out the door.

I buckled Amir into his car seat and hopped into the driver's seat. I made sure everything was secured before backing out the driveway.

I couldn't help but to think about Aaron not reaching to check on us yet. 

I texted him to let him know that we left the house but didn't receive a response after waiting a couple minutes.

He usually responds fast, maybe he is busy with his job.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After dropping off Amir, I decided it was time for me to spoil myself with a self care day.

My first stop was the nail shop, it was time for a new set and a eyebrow waxing. 

I was greeted by my fav artist May

"Hey girl hey!" She greeted.

"Hey May! I need a full set and eyebrows today." I say with a smile.

"I got you girl, come sit down" She says while motioning to her empty chair.

She began working on my nails and asked what color I wanted. I chose a shade of light pink since it was my favorite color.

After wrapping up with my nails, she guided me to the wax room.

"Okay honey 1,2,3!" May shouted then she ripped the wax paper off. I scrunched my face at the stinging pain. 

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"I'm fine, didn't hurt as much as I imagined" I replied. 

The small lady let out a chuckle. I thanked her for the service at the register then tipped her $200.

"See you soon" I tell her, she nodded and hugged me.

After getting comfortable in my car, I checked my phone to see if I received any messages from Aaron.

"Nothing? ugh" I say

I decided to take it upon myself and give him a call.

The phone picked up. 

"Uh hello?" A female voice on the other line says.

"Uh...yeah who is this?" I questioned the mysterious voice on the line.

"I'm Aaron's girlfriend, who's this?" She says.

"This is his fiancée- wait scratch that EX- fiancée." I tell her

"Who are you talking to babe?" I hear Aaron in the background.

"Your fiancée you lying son of a bitch!" She says as it sounds like she throws the phone his way.

"Wow" I say.

"Danielle?! baby I can explain" He says on the phone

"No need, your stuff will be packed by tonight and send me a address to send it to. Good Bye Aaron"

"Wai-" He says but I ended the call.

I stared into the field in front of me thinking about everything. I then looked at my left hand looking at the ring that occupied my finger.

I scoffed and slid the ring off my finger. 

"I should've knew something was up, I should've knew" I mumbled to myself. I started up my car and made my way to the house calling the locksmiths on the way there.

I'm so over crying over men that don't deserve my tears.