❥ 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚 ❥

*Third Person POV*

Danielle hopped into her car and drove to the mall. After her arrival, she heads towards the Christian Louie store.

*Danielle POV*
As I was looking at some heels and purses to buy, my phone vibrated in my pocket.
I took it out to see that Shanelle texted me.

  Phone Convo
Shanelle: Hey girl, wanna go out for some seafood?

Danielle: yes ma'am! Hope you don't mind me bringing Didi, you know how she gets.

Shanelle: *chuckles*!alright see y'all in a bit!

       End of convo.

After talking to Shanelle, I hurried up and bought three pairs of red bottoms with the matching bags.

I walked to my car and placed the bags in the trunk. After that, I drove home to get Didi.

*Shanelle POV*
After getting off the phone with my bestie, I went to the closet and picked out a velvet jumpsuit. I took a shower and made sure to wet my 32' inch Indian curls. I look like them white girls from the dove commercials.

I went back into my bedroom and changed into the jumpsuit.

My phone began to rang. I picked up the phone and I found out it was my cousin, NBA star Aaron Gordon.

I picked up the phone.

"What's happening thick lip ass boy?" I answer.

"You got too many chances calling me that you dumpster mouth bitch" he reply.

I gasped. "Bitch?! I'm telling yo mama! on god!"

"MAN STOP PLAYIN!" He screams.

I chuckle. "What's up man?"

"I'm in town with a couple friends and I wanted to see you Cuzzo!" He says.

"Oh okay. I'm going to go out to eat seafood with Danielle, y'all  can come if y'all want."

"DANIELLE?! OH MY DAMN! I MISSED MY FUTURE WIFE!" He screamed.

"Ayo, for one imma need you to pipe down, for two....get your teeth resized because I can feel all the spit on my face from you yelling into my phone." I say.

"Girl fuck you!" He says.

"See ya later, Bye!"

I'm sure Danielle won't mind some company.

*Danielle POV*
I open the door to the house to find Didi fat ass laid out on the couch like the chalk body from the crime scenes.
I walk over to wake her up and she refuses.
I yelled for her to wake up and she turns over.

*Poot*

This nasty bitch done farted.

"Oh my god!" I scream while holding my nose.

Didi's eyes flutter and she rises up.