❥𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮❥

*Danielle POV*

Today is my baby shower and i'm so excited!

Aaron and I began to get ready to head to the venue. After doing our routine, we started to get dressed.

I put on a nice white dress which showed my growing baby bump, while Aaron wore the usual "Burberry Outfit" that every expecting dad wears at the baby shower.

We hop in the car and make our way to the venue to meet the others.

*At the venue*

We arrive at the venue and walk inside where we were greeted by a beautiful room full of blue balloons and Teddy bears.

"Surpriseeeee" The gang yells.

"Aww thanks guys." I tell them.

"No problem, we do this shit!" Donny says.

More and more guest were coming and it was bringing me so much happiness.

Jonathan and his crew even came with his baby mother. I didn't expect them to show but i'm glad they did.

While conversating with some of my cousins, Didi and Shanelle walks over to me.

"Okay Dani, it's time to sit at ya throne with that beaver faced nigga." Shanelle says.

"I heard that!" Aaron yells.

We snicker and started walking towards the seat. After we all sat in our designated spots, Didi and Shanelle grabbed their microphones and began announcing.

"Good afternoon guys, it's now time for the mama and father to open gifts." They say.

Everyone began to cheer while Shanelle and Didi handed out the boxes.

We received a bunch of diapers, bottles, formulas, and so much clothes.

"Damn, y'all damn sure did show the fuck out!" I say and they laugh.

"Why you acting like we basic?"  Donny says with a stuck up face.

"You are." Didi mumbles.

"Aye man, fuck you." He says.

We laugh.

"Alright, everyone can help themselves to some food, we're gonna start the games in a few!" Shanelle tells the party.

"Let's take a pic Shanelle and Dani." Didi suggests.

"Sure" We say.