❥ 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣❥

*Danielle POV*

It's currently 11:00 AM and here I am packing getting ready to move into Aaron's and I new place.

Didi walks into the room and helps me pack.

"Damn, you're really leaving to be with Doug Dimmadone?" She asks.

I laugh and let out  a huge sigh. "Yep, but look on the bright side, at least you have the whole house to yourself!" I tell her.

"Yeah, you're right. Parties everyday" She says to me.

I shake my head and told her she's crazy as usual. The boys then walked in and took all the boxes that were in the room and loaded them onto the truck.

"Well that's the last of that." Blake says while wiping his forehead drenched in sweat.

"Thanks y'all." I tell them. They gave me a nod and we all walked back inside and had some lemonade and cookies.

"So, when's the baby shower girl?" Shanelle asks.

"I was thinking we could have it in like two days? Maybe on Saturday?" I request.

"It's y'all day, why not?" Donny says.

I smile and rub my now showing belly.

"Alright Didi and I will head to the store and get all the stuff while the boys book the venue." Shanelle announces.

"Sounds perfect." Aaron agreed.

We decide it's best if we head to our new house and start unloading the truck. I give everyone a hug goodbye and we head towards the house to get things settled.

*TIMESKIP AFTER UNLOADING HOUSE*

"Finally!" Aaron yells from inside the living room.

I laugh while making us some dinner. After fixing our plates, I walk out into our new living room and it was gorgeous.

Living Quarters:

I hand Aaron his plate of Cajun pasta with garlic bread and he starts smashing it

"I'm def gon have to go into the gym tomorrow baby." He tells me.

I laugh and begin munching as well. After eating, I grabbed our plates and washed them and walked back to the couch and we began to cuddle.

"I love the house babe." I tell him.

"I'm glad you do, when should we start the nursery?" He asks while stroking my back.

"The day after the baby shower?" I suggest.

He nods in agreement.

It wasn't long before sleep took over and we blacked out.

We woke up about an hour ago and walked upstairs to our bedroom and fell back asleep.