❥𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚❥

*Danielle POV*

It's currently about 3 in the afternoon and I took Amir to the mall for a mommy and me date and to buy some new stuff.

I was walking minding my business until out of no where some bitch bumped into me.

"Watch where the fuck you're going." I tell her.

She turns around and gives me a smirk "Or what?"

"What do you mean or what?"

"You said watch where i'm going...who said I had the time?" She says while giving a weird grin.

"Chile..." I say while walking away.

These hoes are weird nowadays.

I take Amir and I into a baby clothing store and shop. We look around and I hold a couple items to Amir to see if he likes it. He gave out an approving squeal and I put them in the mini shopping cart.

We check out and then head to the food court. DJ's draft day is tomorrow night and I can't wait.

"Ready to go baby?" I ask Amir.

He gives me a nod and stretches his arms out for me to pick him up.

I pick him up and put him back in his seat and then exited the mall.

We arrive home 40 minutes later and was greeted by Aaron.

"Hey wifey and baby boy!" He says.

He gives us both pecks on the cheeks and takes Amir out of my arms.

"Let's go put you down to sleep Mir." He tells our son.

Amir lets out a happy squeal.

I go into the kitchen to get a snack so I can watch a movie.

Aaron comes from upstairs dressed and sit next to me.

"What's new papa?" I ask.

"Uh nothing really, gonna head out with the guys tonight." He tells me.

I nod. "Where to?" I question.

"To the bar to have a couple drinks and a pre-turnup party for DJ." He replies.

I grin to myself. "Sounds like a plan, Have fun baby." I tell him.

"Thanks" he says while giving me a loving peck.

"See you soon!" He yells.

I giggle. I text the girls' group chat to see what the moves are.

Shanelle: Movie night at yours Dani?

Me: Yeah i'm down.

Didi: Otw in 10 mins!

I text back the gc with an thumbs up emoji and went upstairs to check on Amir.

He was sitting up in his crib rubbing his eyes.

"Rise and shine" I sang and he giggles.

I pick him up and clean him up and get him pumped to see his aunt and Godmother.

I heard the door close meaning that the girls are here. I gave them keys to the house for emergencies.

Amir and I walk downstairs and he was snatched out my hands by the girls.

"Hi auntie baby!" Didi yells.

Amir lets out a happy screech. They walk into the movie room, while I go and make the snacks.

I start by popping the popcorn into the microwave and start pouring the drinks into 3 glasses and milk into one bottle.

After getting everything together, I walked with two trays into the room.