❥𝙏𝙬𝙤 ❥

*Danielle's POV*
After I left the studio, I went into my Benz and went home.

Once I arrived home I put up my purse and keys and went to the kitchen to cook. I was in the mood for Mexican so I cooked some tacos and a few burritos. I heard a knock on my door, and I went to answer it.

To my surprise it was my little sister Didi.

"Hey crackhead" she greeted me.

"Hey meth baby" I replied and we gave each other a hug.

"Something smells good..." she says while walking in the kitchen

"OOH TACOS!" She screams

" Stop all that screaming in my house chile" I said.

I fixed her and my plates and we went into the living room.

"So....why you here?" I ask

"What? I can't come visit my big sis?" She smiled

I mugged her. "Cut the Shit girl" I say while chuckling.

"Okay fineeeee.....I got kicked out the house" she said while mumbling the last part.

"Pardon me? You wanna repeat that?" I said

"I got kicked out the house!" She screamed

"Oh bitch, fo what?!" I yelled.

"Cause Patrice hoe ass wanted to bring all these unknown niggas in the house and I told her to get them the fuck out the house, next thing you know, she put my ass out" she said while biting her burrito.

Now y'all probably wondering who in the good hell is Patrice?! Well Patrice is the life giver to Danielle, Didi, and Donny (Danielle's producer and Brother). They don't have a good relationship with their mom. She was abusive mentally and psychically and ruined Their childhoods.

"That bitch" I rolled my eyes.

"You tellin me?" Didi scoffs.

"Well sis you know you always welcome to stay here with yo big head ass." I say laughing

"WHAT'S BIG SA-WEETIE?!" She says while getting up.

"Whew you a fool" I say with tears in my eyes.

"I would've went to Donny first, but knowing him he probably got a hoe over there and I ain't got the time to play with those witches." She said while yawning.

"True." I agreed.

"Welp I'm gon go ahead and go to sleep, night sis" she say while hugging me.

"Good night" I hug back.

I went in the kitchen and washed dishes and went upstairs.

I took a shower, put on my clothes, and went to a sleep.

*In the Morning*

I fluttered my eyes open and yawned.

I got up and went into the bathroom to do my usual. I brushed my teeth and took a shower with my new wrapped in sugar shower gel I got from bath and body works.

After the shower, my phone began to ring.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey boo" Shanelle greeted.