❥𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ❥

*Didi's POV*

Well here I am tied up in a chair with no wig on. Yeah, I know I got kidnapped..but they could at least took my wig with me too.

Let me tell y'all what went down.

It was around 7:30 PM and I was minding my damn business. Danielle was out on a date with Aaron, so I had the house to myself.

I walk in the kitchen to grab a little snack when I heard some ruffling upstairs. We ain't got no damn dog so i'm like "what the fuck".

Being the real nigga I am, I continued making my food because I sure as hell wasn't going up them stairs.

An hour went by and the doorbell went off. I got up and answered it and to my surprise, it was that little ass nigga Jonathan.

"What's up?" I ask him

He holds up a gun and orders me to get my ass in the car.

I slam the door in his short ass face and make a B line to my phone on the kitchen counter.

He kicks the door open and pistol whips me, all I remember is being put in a car and my face being covered....now i'm in this dusty ass warehouse.

Jonathan walks in with a tray of some shit and places it on a table near me. I mean mug the hell out of his Stuart Little face ass.

"Don't take it personal Didi." He tells me.

"When my people find you...you gon die die" I reply.

"Yeah, I might. But i'm really doing this for your sister." He says.

I give him a questioned look.

He sighs and sits in a chair.

I roll my eyes cause why the fuck he think I care?

"I'm in love with your sister Didi. Thinking of marrying her."

"Whew chile the delusion. Nigga she's not interested in you no more, it's all about Aaron. Big A's over here" I say trying to throw up an A but forgot my hands were tied.

"I see" he says.

"If she don't come back to me, I might just have to shoot you." He tells me while getting up.

"Shoot me and my brother and his boys will shoot you and that long neck bitch Stunna 4 times harder. You disrespecting the gang and my sister by doing this to me, you could've took Shanelle ass." I yell.

He chuckles and walks out the room.

I look at the tray on the table and it had a blade and some tape. Either he was gonna tie me up some more or do the same thing to Danielle.

Bottom line is..i'm not here for it.

I scooted the chair closer to the table and reached for the blade, to my surprise I did it with ease.

I began cutting the tape off

*Danielle POV*

After reading the note, I hopped in my car and began driving to the place.

I texted Donny everything, him and his boys would come ten minutes after me.

I know Jonathan took my sister, even an idiot could know that. All i'm focused on is getting my baby sister back.

I finally arrive to the dark place and I hop out my car to be greeted by Jonathan.

"Hey Danielle." He says with a smile.