❥𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ❥

*Didi's POV*

I open my eyes and get up to stretch. As soon as my vision came clear, I see hella balloons in my room.

Oh shit it's ya girl birthday!

I quickly hop in the shower and do my daily routine. After the shower, my hair went into a sleek low ponytail.

I go into my closet and pick out a two piece Chanel Outfit. I slid on my Chanel slides and went downstairs.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!" Danielle, Aaron, Donny, Blake and other people screamed.

"Thank you!!" I reply.

My siblings and friends set up a nice brunch outing for my birthday and we're going on a cruise!

I'm bout to pack all my baddest outfits so I can snag all the Jakes and Paul's on this venture.

*Time skip*

"DIDI BRING YO ASS!" Donny screams from downstairs

"BOY FUCK YOU! IM COMING!" I yell back.

I zip my luggage up and ran as fast I could to the door.

"I hope yo ass fall." Donny murmurs

"Boy shut yo bubba gump dump head ass the fuck up." Shanelle says while walking up on him.

Donny smacks Shanelle in the back of the head causing her wig to shift a little.

"WHY I OUGHTA-" Shanelle says
"Shanelle let it go" Blake says trying not to laugh.

*Third Person POV*
The gang all pile in the car and make their way to the cruise line. We taking a cruise to the Bahamas.

*Danielle POV*
While on the road, Shanelle and Donny decided to have a roasting battle the whole time which had Aaron, Blake, Didi, and I cracking the hell up.

"Donny suck a pork dick!" Shanelle says
Donny gasps. "I don't even eat pork!" Donny says.

"WOAH WOAH!" Didi interrupts.
"My nigga-" Blake says.
"You tripping" Aaron says
"Sir...this is McDonald's" I said

"Mmcht. Y'all shut y'all ass up." Donny murmurs.

We cackle in silence.

We pull up to the cruse line, get our stuff and board the ship.

Aaron and I check in everyone and we went to our rooms. We agreed to meet around 7:00 tonight.

"What should we do first baby?" Aaron ask while kissing my neck.

"Let's start with unpacking first then figure the rest out" I tell him and gave him a quick peck.

We start to unpack and waste time.

Next thing I know my clothes were on the floor somehow and Aaron was in my guts.

"Well..." Aaron breathed out.

"I don't know how it happened. I bent over to pick up my clothes and you was behind me." I tell him.

He laughs and then I started to.

My alarm begin ringing signaling Aaron and I it was time to get ready. We decided to take a shower together to be quick.

After the shower, we dried each off and I did my makeup and hair while Aaron was getting dressed.

I put on a simple black dress and my black red bottoms. Aaron had on a black suit with black red bottom shoes as well.